The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

After the POP comp, Nisha had unnoticeably whispered something into both Robin and Je'Raldo's ears as everyone had exchanged hugs. She waits for them in the storage room to celebrate their victory. Now that all things personal had flown out the window in the past week, she was feeling esctatic.

Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Storage_room_dance
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:51 pm

After they settle down Nisha glances at each of them. "Okay, so what's the plan guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Raldo begins to get down to business "Okay, so without a doubt. I am going to save you Nisha. The hug raised suspicion about us, so it would be the obvious move. If I use it on Robin that will create a more heavy problem." Je'Raldo grabs a snack from the pantry.

"So far no one knows about me and Robin. Which means Nisha, You will use the Secret POP on Robin."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Robin sneaked her way into the storage room without anyone looking and let out a quiet squeal as she hugged Nisha and Je. "Yeah that's a perfect plan! And Dio will have no choice but to put up Morgan and Deressa!" She tried to keep her voice low."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:59 pm

"Exactly!" He reaches for a hug from the two. "Which means we have the full power to evict whoever we want!"

Last edited by JeRaldo on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I was just so excited!" She's still grinning but makes sure to keep her voice at a minimal level. "Of course, I got you girl!" She reaches over to pull Robin into a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:06 pm

"Don't sweat it, Girlie" He nudges his elbow onto Nisha. "The excitement got to us.
Glad Robin didn't do anything to prevent a bigger problem, nice job girl."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Robin grins and hugs back Je and Nisha just as tight. "Thanks girl!"

(Ooo yes we definitely need a name)
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

( I'll just list:
- The Underdogs
- The Firecrackers
- The Hair Crew lol
- The Triple Threat
- Other ideas? )
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Je'Raldo sets his snack on the panty and licks his lips "Now that we know Morgan and Deressa are put up on the block. Who do you girls think we should send home?"

He fixes his hair and ties it into a bun while speaking. "I'm asking this because What I was hoping for and I didn't expect this to happen. But..."
He looks at both of the girls.

"Our best option is to send Deressa home. I love the girl but between her and Morgan. If you think about it Deressa is more of a threat. I had a conversation with Morgan and he seems pretty defeated and looks as if he has nobody left to count on. Which could be taken to our advantage."

"Let's be real, Is Morgan that much of a threat at this point?"

Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) 5dd3bc369d20d4d0ee4051f67693e73b

"The answer is, no"

"Deressa on the other hand, Knows how this house works and is a smart girl to pick up little information when given to her. She will be the first to realize about this alliance if we make another slip-up."

"Keep in mind girls" He puts a hand on each of their shoulders "We don't speak of this to anyone when we decide who goes home. We should make the others paranoid and wait until eviction night for them to find out. Dio wants to target Morgan, so if we keep Morgan. Dio will be distracted by him than us." Is what he hopes, its a risk. He waits for the girls to respond.

(o0o0o Firecrackers sounds nice! Hair crew is cute! I was also thinking the OutLaws (because Robin and Nisha and a bit of Raldo were in the 'outs' in the beginning and become the ones in 'power'))

Last edited by JeRaldo on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Robin nods. "I agree Deressa is definitely the bigger threat and her and Dio seem to be close now so we should break them up while we can."

(Oo I like either Firecrackers or the OutLaws!)
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 pm

(sorry I had little time before!)

"I agree, Deressa is the way to go, it makes sense."

(OutLaws, that's creative, let's go with that? cx)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)   Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Storage Dance Party (PR w/ Robin and Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1