The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)   The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 am

The morning bell chimes at Georgie Aniger Academy as the classroom quickly fills up with students. Based from how the students were arranged, one could already spot the usual cliques forming: the jocks, the cheerleaders, the gamers, and so on.

At the front of the classroom stood a slim raven-haired lady, Mrs. Marge, who looked like she had way too much Botox on one side of her face. She spoke in a nasally tone of voice as she addressed the students. "So, class, I'd like to welcome you all to my classroom for the year. You may refer to me as Mrs. Marge, but don't think of me as a strict and overbearing instructor. I'm not like the others and in fact, I'm actually known as the cool professor."

Some of the students roll their eyes while others laugh.

She takes out a clipboard and starts to take roll. ".....Valenda-Joone Malone? Ah yes, there you are. ..Scott Myers?" A student raises his hand. "Thank you....Ozzi Ozzington? Aha! And next we have...Nisha Patel?" The students look around as their eyes eventually land on the only empty desk in the room. "No Nisha Patel?" Seconds later, a light knocking sound comes from the door. Mrs. Marge shuffles over in her loud sparkly heels to open the door. "Oh, and you are?"

"I'm...Nisha, s-sorry I'm late. I got...a little lost." A short, curly haired girl walks in with glasses on and her hair neatly tied into a bun. She walks with her head facing down a bit and gets into an empty desk beside a red-haired lass. Some girls a couple of seats behind her can be heard snickering.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)   The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Valenda is sitting with her legs up on her desk and is asked to put them down by the teacher. She blew her hair up and rolled her eyes as she slowly puts one leg down but still keeping the other one up.

She raises a finger up when the teacher called out her name. She looks around at all the "popular" gals and meat heads as mumbles to herself
"Another year with the same idiots in mi classes...great!"

The teacher tells her to put her leg down completely and as she is doing this there was a knock on the door. When Mrs. Marge opened it, a short girl with glasses came in out of breath and apologized to the teacher. <b>Another nerd eh</b> she thinks to herself.

She see's the small girl take a seat next to her but hears the girls behind her snicker. She turns around
"A lil early to be laughing now lasses...look in the mirror next time."

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Tumblr12
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)   The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am

The girls simply roll their eyes and return back to their gossiping. As Mrs. Marge finishes up the roll, she places down the clipboard and scans the classroom. "Alright, it looks like everyone could make it today! Now...my sugardadd- I mean, boss, has instructed me to advise you all of our general rules for student behavior and yadda yadda yadda...Look, as long as y'all aren't slitting each others throats, I'm not too worried about that shi-nonsense!"

Mrs. Marge soon instructs everyone to get out a sheet of paper and a writing utensil. "We'll be getting to know each other a bit more, so get to it!"

Nisha reaches down and pulls a sheet of paper from a purple binder. She reaches back into her bag to find a pen or pencil but....nothing. She knew at that moment that she had to have forgotten them on the counter as she was rushing out this morning. As if instinctively, she turns to face the red haired girl.

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Tumblr10

"...Do you...have an extra pen or pencil?" Just then, a guy sitting on the other side of her desk reaches over and taps her shoulder. "Here...I have one yo-", he starts to speak as he gets cut off by a brunette girl yanking him back. "Um...I was speaking! Now, as I was saying..." Nisha just shrugs it off as she looks back over to the blue-eyed girl.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)   The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:18 pm

She turns her body towards the glasses girl and pulls out a pen with a cherry eraser attached to it "here's one if ya don't mind it a bit chewed on...no worries mate I don't have any diseases plus it's an erasable pen!"

She scratches at her mole and waits for her to say something while she twirls the pen.

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) 67a45c12

(It was suppose to move)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)   The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (PR w/ Valenda)
Page 1 of 1