The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 am

Nisha was laying upstairs on the HA bad, all snugged up in her blankets. She looks at Je'Raldo with a look of concern, showing that something had been on her mind the whole time.

Robin wrote:
Robin looked up and saw Nisha walk in. "Hey girl, yeah I was gonna ask you the same thing... I voted for Deressa, did you?"
Robin was telling the truth, she knew either Nisha or Je had to of voted for Morgan. "Je has been having issues with Morgan lately so maybe he decided last minute to vote for Morgan to scare him?"

"So...I have something to ask you. Were you really that one vote that went towards Morgan?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:20 am

Je'Raldo strokes his beard after hearing what Nisha is saying. "Well you see, I'm worried that If we all voted the same way it will raise suspicion and I also wanted to give Deressa a sympathy vote and for her to not feel like she went home unanimously. I'm sorry Nisha, but we are at the point of the game where we are playing for ourselves to win in this game."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Nisha is listening to what he has to say as she stands up. "There's no need to apologize, I understand that it's a game. However, at the same time you could've told me at least, and I would've been okay with it. I know you were trying to avoid it, but you raised some suspicions among Robin and I by not even explaining, despite the fact that we were both following YOUR plan. So again, I don't need an apology, I'd like to have your word next time."

"Even Dio is approaching me thinking the votes were suspicious and the things he said threw me for a loop. ...If you want to play for yourself then...just do what you want Je... I guess my loyalty has no use to you anymore,"

"..Let's just see how this goes after the POP competition, I just have...a lot on my mind right now. I didn't mean to snap at you..." She closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:19 am

Je'Raldo huffs at the fact that Nisha was right, he hates being proven wrong... the bearded man just watches as the girl storms out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where's your head at? (PR w/ Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1