The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Ready for Horror Week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Get Ready for Horror Week Empty
PostSubject: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:26 am

"HouseGuests, please come to the living room. I have a message to you... from BEYOND THE GRAVE." She waits for each of the contestants to take their seats.

"Hello, HouseGuests," Val smirks at them. "I'd like to welcome you all to Horror Week. This week a bunch of terrifying twists will be thrown at you. And tonight, I'm revealing two of them. This first twist is something I like to call... Back From The Dead. For the past twenty-four hours, the fans have been voting for either Aaron, Ireland, Nico or Hassan to make it back into the game. And the returning player is..."

She pauses as the doorbell rings. The HouseGuests all panic. Who could it be? Suddenly, Aaron walks into the house. "Aaron!" The HouseGuests all greet him and then go back to their seats. "Welcome back, Aaron."

"Hi Val--"

"ANYWAYS... the next twist." She turns to Harriet and Jane. "Harriet, Jane, you have each survived four evictions. The rest of you have as well, minus Aaron, but you don't matter right now. Well, Harriet and Jane, from this point on you will be playing as SEPARATE PLAYERS. You're each on your own now. That's all HouseGuests. To celebrate Horror Week, a party, along with a chest of costumes, have been set up in the backyard. Enjoy HouseGuests... but be VERY afraid."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am

"Separate,"

"Players?"

The two looked at each other--there was still a LOT of bitterness there from their earlier fight, but they'd also joined this show together and saying goodbye was a struggle. "Uh... May the best twin win?"

Harriet flipped her hair, "I will~" She laughed, and Jane joined in once she realized her sister was joking. "Let's go have fun for now... We'll figure out all this messy stuff later."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 am

ANOTHER guy? There was only like four of us dudes left. Tobi's chances of scoring a lady have DROPPED. But now? Janey might realize there's better competition...

He looked over to the twins sitting next to him after Val announced their split. "Y'all gonna duke it out against each other now?" Tobias tried to contain his excitement.

Get Ready for Horror Week Giphy
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:07 am

Harriet just rolled her eyes, taking her sister's hand. "Get bent, you pervy little troll."

"Or don't!"

"Jane and I are still going to play AND win together... It's just that only one of our names will be on the check at the end of the day."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 am

Gyselle grins as Val, rudely, welcomes back Aaron. She couldn't believe the friend she made in week 1 is back again. For the first time in a while she felt like luck was on her side.
Get Ready for Horror Week Tumblr_ooqhdcRIlL1ufw8o4o3_540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready for Horror Week   Get Ready for Horror Week Clock10

Back to top Go down

Get Ready for Horror Week
Page 1 of 1