The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Ready For Bed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Peaches is tired due to the day being all about 1st impressions. She enters the bathroom and starts wiping her makeup off.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Garfield drags his feet to the bathroom and rubs his temple "Oh all the talking and smelling so many perfumes/cologne was getting to me." He see's a familiar person from behind and grabs his hair brush.

He stands next to her and starts brushing his hair out after removing the headband "Sup Peaches."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 pm

''Oh, hi Garfield.'' Peaches brushes her hair and makes all sorts of faces. The pain is real. She takes out her earings and puts them inside a small coffin. ''Tough day right?''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:46 pm

He sighs and gets a pouch out that contains a lot of brushes & hair products "sorry bout this but I really take care of my hair."

"It has been tough with every one there but it felt good too...pretty good day and you?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:50 pm

"No problem Garfield. I like people that take care of their appearance!" Peaches washes her face and after quite a long pause, she looks back at Garfield.

"My day was fine too, a bit exhausting though, all morning we had interviews and since we got into the house its been nonstop social activity."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Carmen walks into the bathroom to take off makeup and apply her lotions, and runs into Garfield and Peaches. The only thing she knows that they have in common is that they all have A LOT of hair.

"Oh hey guys! Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to be in here, I just have to do some stuff."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 am

He keeps staring at her in the corner of his eye "So how did you and that Martin guy do after you left to the bedrooms?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:28 am

Peaches comes out of the bathroom stall with a silky salmon colored pajama. "He's a cool guy. We are friends." Peaches braids her hair and leaves the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 am

He shrugs and goes back to brushing then faces Carmen "Did I say something bothersome?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Ready For Bed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Bed!   Get Ready For Bed! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Get Ready For Bed!
Page 1 of 1