The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready? Okay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:58 am

It was around midday when Rae sauntered out onto the patio to survey the gym. Despite all the bulky and useless equipment (so much exercise equipment is just stuff you can do without buying a machine), there was a decent amount of room to jump around and stretch. It was PERFECT for what she had in mind!

A shower, a smoothie, and a stretch later, Rae was ready to practice a few of her old routines. Now... how did they go...

Rae was pretty sure that her former captain had stolen that from SOMEWHERE, but she had never bothered to look it up. It was super easy and goofy though, so it was a good place to start.

"Okay, so..." Making up a routine for her fellow House Guests seemed like a good idea, but Rae wasn't sure where to start. The fact that she didn’t have a full team to work with didn’t help her ‘cheer block’. “I guess everyone loves a jump, but uh… Huh.” How to get the air?

Rae looked around through the gym until she found a small trampoline, then she dragged it over to her cheer/yoga area and did a few warm up jumps, ending with a classic… Herkie? No, not a herkie. Around the World? Nooo… God she needed to brush up on her cheer moves. But it was an easy jump and she looked cute doing it, so Rae made a mental note to put it in the final routine.

Ready? Okay! Cheerl10
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:13 pm

After a protein shake and a couple stretches, De'Quan had ALSO decided to head out to the outdoor gym..but WAIT A MINUTE?? He peers from the backdoors at what appears to be a chick dressed up in a cheerleader outfit. It was Ms. Thicc....or Rae was it?

He made his way over to the gym, whistling as he threw a towel over his shoulder. "Hey girl, you uh..you a cheerleader eh," he asks her in a casual manner. Don't look down man, eyes up!
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Monica silently comes in at the right time to see Rae practicing. She really was set on cheering up the house. First she wins HA and now she's performing beautiful jumps. Monica lightly claps her hands in excitement for her idol doing so well.

Ready? Okay! Tenor

Whenever De'Quan and Rae turn to her she stops her silent clapping, puts her hand behind her head, and begins to sweat. "I- uh... nice jump.."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:05 pm

The old cheerleading uniform still works like a charm! She smirked, hopping down off the trampoline. "Oh yea. Captain of the cheer squad, three years in a row!" She did another quick pose,obnoxiously cute as ever. "Go team!!"

And then she noticed Monica... Shy... Quiet... Surprisingly happy?? Monica. Rae smiled at her too, but it was less of a 'bend me over a table' smile and more 'awe sweetie that's nice'. "Oh, thanks, Misery~"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:54 pm

As Rae struck a cute pose in her outfit, a sly smirk appeared on De'Quan's face. DAAAAYUM..., he thought to himself. All he could see was that ass bouncin up and down in that short skirt of hers. He shook his head lightly at the sound of some clapping coming from behind him. "Heh, yeah well I'm convinced. You're pretty good at that."

He scratches the back of his head, remembering what had gone down the last time they had interacted. Even though it was funny as hell, and mostly Jay's fault, he couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible for humiliating her like that. And if De'Quan knew ANYTHING about cheerleaders, it was that they loved to stand out while looking their best. He heads over to the weight bench and sits down.

"Hey, I never got a chance to talk to you since that truth or dare game the other day. I've been wantin to apologize if I made you uncomfortable with the makeup."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:32 pm

"Handsome AND a gentleman? Oh, honey, you're too much." Rae was practically glowing from all this attention from arguably the hottest member of the cast. Technically Jay had also apologized for the whole makeup incident, but it meant a little more coming from someone who hadn't said the dare in the first place. "It's fine though, seriously. I'm just glad it didn't stain... much. I'll get you back for it at some point though"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Jamila comes walking out with her hair in a ponytail "Hello mortals" ew that's cringey but it's gender exclusive and they know you're a nerd so whatever
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:58 am

W-what?! That was a smile, a friendly one too? Was Rae feeling well? Could Rae actually not hate Monica? Maybe.. Monica could try to .. get along with Rae??? Maybe she could trust Rae.. at some point... not right now, she wouldn't dare interrupt the flirt session going on at the moment, plus it sounds like someone was coming.

Jamila walks outside in her ponytail. I think Jamila was about to preform too, but isn't she a 'nerd'? This couldn't be. Monica pulls out her journal and awaits the performance, ready as ever to take notes.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:06 pm

"Girl I'm full of surprises," he said with a cheeky grin. At her last remark on the makeup not staying, it gave De'Quan a sense of relief. "Yeah hehe...that would've been bad if it did.."

Just then, he heard a rather familiar and sexy voice as someone approached. He glanced over to see Jamilia strutting her way over to the gym in a cute ponytail. Oh yeah, she wants me. He flashed a smile as he waved over to the tan young lady, brushing off her peculiar greeting. "Hey gorgeous.. you and Rae gonna do a li'l cheer routine together," he asked, almost pleading in a way.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:09 pm

”I’m down if she is! I could really use a few more cheerleaders, to be honest… You can even be top of the pyramid!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Gorgeous? Oh "Thank you De'Quan" she smiled while blushing then snaps back into reality "Oh I don't know how to cheer...it's just hot out and I felt too lazy to brush my hair"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 pm

"That's okay, I can teach you!" She cocked a hip and looked Jamila up and down, scrutinizing her appearance. "Hmm... You don't look too muscular, but you're pretty thin. Plus you'd look cute in a cheer uniform."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 pm

While in the kitchen earlier, Ryan had heard some people talking outside. He was getting ready for his work out anyways, so why not join them?

He did a quick little jog outside to the others. It was almost perfect for a slow motion video.

Ready? Okay! Tumblr_nf99ciZZ1w1qbnt4vo2_250

"What's this? Are we gonna put on a show for the viewers?" He smiled as he noticed Rae in her cheer uniform. "Mad House's very own cheer squad, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:13 pm

De'Quan, Daddy Ryan, Jamila?? Oh my god so many cuties at once. Rae was gonna need a towel if this kept up.

"YAS KING! You should join, to be honest. I feel like you could really throw me around, and mama likes--I mean. The other house guests! They would really like something exciting like that. It would be entertaining! And fun!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 pm

De'Quan winks and smirks in Jamila's direction as she thanks him. Lazy or not, she was looking like a snack and as Rae mentioned her putting on a cheer uniform, his eyes lit up even more. "Uh, yeah that's a great idea! But don't worry, if you happen to fall...I'll catch you~" he said with a hint of intimacy in his tone.

As Ryan appears, he waves at the man flashing a thumbs up. "Wassup my dude, yeah looks like we're tryin to put something together heh. You game?" He also glances over at Monica who had a journal in her hands. "What about you...uh..Misery," he asked glancing over at Rae for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 pm

"OH yea totally. Anyone can be a cheerleader--that's the number one rule: BE INCLUSIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:12 pm

"Yeah I never have time for working ou t with my studies" she shrugs then goes to put the cheerleader outfit in her bedroom then comes back down "so is this lesson introductory or advanced?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:17 pm

De'Quan whistles at the sight of Jamila in a cheer uniform. "Yeah, how much flexin are y'all gonna be doin?" He glances over at Rae with the most obvious perverted look in history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ready? Okay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready? Okay!   Ready? Okay! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ready? Okay!
Page 1 of 1