The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Empty
PostSubject: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:04 pm

After nominations, Natasha saw Jane walk into the pantry room to get herself a snack. She waited a bit before she followed her, so that if anyone saw her it wouldn't look too suspicious.

"Hey Jane?" Natasha said as she creaked open the door to the storage room. "Are you busy? I just wanted to talk to you real quick..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Natasha’s sudden appearance made Jane jump. Thank god she wasn’t holding coffee for once!

Putting a hand to her chest and taking a second to catch her breath, she replied. “Oh, Natasha! Uh… Yes? I always have time for you.”

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Natasha chuckled. "Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to talk to you about regrouping our alliance... you know, minus Cam, Stephanie and Joel."

She sighs. "You probably heard all of the screaming and shouting, and if you didn't then you probably at least heard someone else talk about it." She scratches her arm. "I'm not exactly proud of how I went about the whole situation, but, uh... ties were definitely cut."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Oh god. This was… PERFECT. But, still made her pretty nervous. She hadn’t made a lot of big moves since splitting with Harriet. “Jules let me know something went down… If you want me, I’ll have your back. I trust Jules and you seem like the kind of person I can trust, too… But, I really uh… I want to know this alliance has some strength behind it. Who else is involved or will be involved?”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 pm

"Well, I assumed you and Tobias were a package deal, considering you're so close," she smiled. "And between the two of you, you've won, what? 5 Competitions? I'd say that's pretty strong. Jules can last really long in endurance competitions and even though I haven't won, I've done really well in mental comps."

She hopped up on the counter and sat on it. "I know it'll be hard, but if we can save one of Jules or Tobias this week and somehow get Aaron on the block over either you or I, then we can evict Aaron and Gyselle and next week we'll have the ball in our court against Stephanie and Joel in the HA comp. Four against two."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Jane bit her lip. Aaron was her only potential ally outside of Tobias. But, trading him in for a chance to be in Natasha and Jules’ good graces was… tempting. “I suppose there’s nobody else who could go up without screwing us over, huh?”

“I’ll have to talk to Tobias, but… I think I’m in. Under one condition.”

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:49 pm

"With Cam in power this week, we have little options, but we can all definitely make it through this week." She smiles. "What the condition?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

“It probably sounds silly but… If it comes down to it, I’d rather go home over Tobias.” She laughed, rubbing her arms as if she were cold. Was it cold? Or was she just getting nervous sweats. “Uh… I have my reasons. Other than having a thing for him. I just kinda think it’d be uh… Easier to say that now than fight about it later.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 am

Natasha is a little taken a back. "Oh...? Well, if that's what you want... but, maybe it's just the optimist in me, we'll make it through the week." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am

"Oh well I think we'll make it though alright. Just..." She shrugged. "I dunno. I have reasons. But, uh..." She held out her hand for a shake. "I'm down. I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 am

"Aw, yay!" Natasha shakes Jane's hand. "Hopefully we both get picked to compete in the POP comp so we'll have the odds in our favor against Cam and Gyselle." She smiles. "I should get going so it doesn't look to suspicious, though. I can't wait to work with you and Tobias."

She waves a quick goodbye then leaves Jane to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 am

Jane hated to see her go, but LOOOOO0OVED to watch her leave.

Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Tenor

... Wow. She really needed to get laid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane   Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane Clock10

Back to top Go down

Forming W.A.C (Women Against Cam) - Private RP w/ Natasha & Jane
Page 1 of 1