The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Empty
PostSubject: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Jules was busy fixing his hair in the hallway, making sure he looked good for his lady. Sure, he was just going to tell Natasha that he had the HA under his belt, but if she happened to look at what ELSE he had going on down there... well... He didn't want to disappoint.

When he knew that he was looking his best, Jules strode in and sat down at the foot of Natasha's bed. He was really bringing it today-bare chest, nice clean bod (still just a LITTLE bit wet because nothing is sexier than a moist latin lover), a devilish smirk.... "Hello, my love~"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 pm

With nothing to do in the house, Natasha had decided to take a nap. She needed a break from reality anyways. It had been a couple hours when Jules decided to chat her up.

A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Princess-anna-frozen-sleeping

A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) 23998f7d036cfb4c53749818d10bc69a377991f1d874ab8b432dd13ecb7a4d55

Still not fully awake, Natasha mumbled something. "Huh? Is everything okay, daddy?" She rubbed her eyes and realized Jules was in front of her. "OH Jules!" She quickly brushed the hair out of her face and tried to clean herself up as best as possible. She chuckled nervously. "Uh... what's up?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 pm

"Daddy? I haven't heard that one in a while." he chuckled, never ONCE breaking the sexy character, and then took her hand and kissed it. "I have something that might arouse your interest." To top it all off, Jules waggled his brows. Was it cheesy? Yes. Did he care? Nah. Jules could pull off cheese like lactose intolerant chick in a pizza parlor.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Natasha turns red. "Umm, sorry about that.." she tilts her head. "Well, what is this announcement that will, um, arouse my interest?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Hmmm should he just tell her, or mess around a little first?

PFFT. Was that even a question. MESS AROUND. Jules was a man. He had needs. And his main need was taking care of his lady's needs. So, he got a little bolder and started kissing up her arm, pausing every other peck to continue talking. "What if I told you that I was about to make you the happiest contestant in this house?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Natasha smirks at Jules. She knew him very well and knew what he was up to. She sexily crawled up to him and put a hand on his chest and had her other arm draped over his shoulder. "Hmm..." she pauses. "Well, I would say... you're full of shit. People in this house? HAPPY? Val can't have that," she chuckles. "And I would much less believe that you of all people would provide that... no offense." She laughs and runs her fingers up and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:39 pm

"Well, you're not wrong..." Jules took a second to run his hands through her hair and kiss the top of her head. "But, I do happen to be in a position of some power this week..." He left it at that. Maybe she'd actually pick up on what he was throwing down, and maybe she'd be oblivious. Either way, she seemed ready to smash so Jules was ready for a 'strategy session'.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:53 pm

PAUSE. Some position of power? Did he win the secret HA? "Um... what do you mean position of power? Did you win the secret HA? Or did you get in the head and are trying to be dominant when you are SO submissive?" She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:02 pm

He considered for a moment, never once loosing his smirk. "¿Porque no los dos?"

Jules put a finger under her chin and gently tilted her head up so their eyes met. "Who do you want to go home. Just say it, say how you want it done, and I'll make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Natasha's eyes widened. "Oh my god. You didn't!" She claps excitedly and pulls him in for a tight hug, accidentally leaning too far back and falling on her back with Jules on top of her. She chuckles. "Sorry! I got excited. This is so good for our game!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Jules broke character for JUST a second--I mean suddenly falling backwards? He could've fallen and hurt his beautiful face! But, when he realized Natasha was on top of him? NUT. I mean... that had him all kinds of excited too.

"For our game... for your game." He shrugged, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "As long as I can be of service to you, I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)   A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Seduction with PURPOSE (private rp: Natasha/Jules)
Page 1 of 1