The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Tobias waited for Natasha and Jules to meet privately in his specified location. They arrived shortly and Tobias began to pace back and forth, his hands behind his back, looking down at the ground.

"Natasha, Jules. Thank you for joining me. I've gathered y'all to talk about somethin' important: The Secret HA."

He tried incredibly hard to keep a stern face. "One of you guys has it, don'tcha? Wasn't me, no way Steph woulda put the Ken Dolls up for nomination, and it wasn't Aaron. So I'm askin, why didn't yall tell me about it?" He broke his cool, because honestly there was so much nerves building up inside of him he couldn't hold it anymore. It was like all of his insecurity started to boil over. "I thought we were a team, guys! Ya boi's starting to feel like a third wheel here." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Natasha walked in to the storage room sweaty and tired. Before Tobias called her for a meeting, she had been doing some yoga and working out in the sun. She still looked cute in her workout gear though!

She leaned against the counter and listened to Tobias speak on his concerns. “Aww, Tobias,” she pouts. “I’m sorry... it wasn’t our intention to make you feel that way. But yes, Jules won the Secret HA. The only reason we didn’t tell you was for lack of time, honestly. Jules didn’t even tell ME he won it until about 10 minutes before the nomination ceremony.” She gives Jules a side glance. “He’s forgetful like that. It comes with age.” She chuckles. “And the POP started soon after, so I didn’t have time to pull you aside and tell you.”

She puts her hands on his shoulders. “I don’t ever want you to feel like a third wheel with us. We’re all equal in this alliance.” She smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 pm

"Exactly!" Jules put an arm around the two of them, dangerously close to pulling them in for a 'bro hug'. "Tobias, I have made it very clear that I am not here to win the money. I came to win a relationship--nay, a FRIENDSHIP--with the love of my life, and I've achieved that. Stabbing any of the friends I've made here in the back would serve no purpose for me." Though SAYING THAT would probably not be a good move for Natasha, the love of your life, who DOES want to win. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Tobias let Natasha and Jules get all touchy-feely with him because honestly he sort of missed that kind of thing, but he still wanted to appear strong so he didnt drop his arms — or his pout.

"Aight I get that, but...If you had time to talk to each other about the Secret HA then you coulda pulled me aside too if we're equals!" He reached out a fist for Jules to bump. "Props on that last bit beeteedubs."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am

”Tobias, I promise it was just lack of time. We would’ve pulled you aside sooner if we had time to. The timing of it just didn’t allow us to.” She frowns. “Where is this coming from? Did someone say something to you to make you doubt our loyalty to you?”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:34 am

"I was talking to Aaron earlier and he brought up a good point," he said as he shook his head. "But that ain't the point. Tobi here can think for himself! And I don't see why grabbin both of us was that hard."

He frowned. "I just want some respect around here, ya feel?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:45 am

Returning his fist bump, Jules chuckled. "I feels. But, we really aren't out to get you, my friend. It was a simple misunderstanding--if you want respect, maybe you should take a more active role in the alliance."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 am

”I’m glad you can think for yourself,” She crosses her arms. “Because it sounds to me like Aaron is trying to stir up trouble.”

She shakes her head. “Regardless, if I remember correctly, you were called into the Diary Room a little before nominations so you could do your daily sessions anyways. After your session, Jules was called in and then the nomination ceremony started. So, even if we had time before nominations, we wouldn’t have been able to tell you because you were busy.” She frowns. “It wasn’t meant as disrespect. It was just horrible luck and timing.”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:03 am

"More active role? Boyo I just had a strat talk with Natasha not too long ago, and part of that strat was to smooth things over with Aaron — which I did! And guess what? Boy is on our side against Cam."

He wasn't feeling better, and he was more upset towards Jules (his mentor of all people!) for thinking Tobias wasn't playing his part and for not telling both alliance partners at the same time. "Jule-Jule why was it so hard for you to pull me aside when you were telling Natasha anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:55 am

"Well... Tobias." He looked from Natasha's face to her chest and back up to her face--oh goooooood she had such a gorgeous face, especially when she was fed up with peoples' shit. "When you love a woman very much, you'll do anything to be close to her and make her happy. My first thought was of my soulmate and I apologize for that, but... To cut to the bone of it..."

"I wanted to get laid."

"By the woman of my dreams."

"Who no one else measures up to."

"And whose touch I thirst for every waking moment."

He shrugged, "Someday when you meet your soulmate, you will understand. But, for making you feel underappreciated I am truly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Tobias raised a finger and opened his mouth to say something but he stopped himself once he heard Jules just wanted to catch tail. "Oh."

Well it must be nice ya still the only one with ya lady here, he thought, but he wouldn't say it out loud —
he respects Jules and his expertise with the ladies far too much. Besides, Cam was behind it.

"Well boyo, can't blame ya for that. Apology accepted. But, uh...maybe save the good-good for after strat talk?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:56 pm

“The ‘good-good’? Is that what you kids call making love? That’s such a turn off.” he rolled his eyes, but his tone and smile made it clear he was still teasing and not taking this conversation too seriously. “I have so much to teach you... but I will try to redirect my one track mind in the future. For competitions.”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am

He crossed his arms with a smirk. "Sounds like I gotsa teach you stuff too, old man," he egged, referring to the 'way kids talk nowadays.'

"But that can wait til after the eviction. For right now?" He turned around and started grabbing stuff seemingly at random from the pantry. "Right now it's time to get sizzlin. Yall feelin din?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]   Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Need Some Answers [Tobias, Natasha & Jules]
Page 1 of 1