The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:24 am

"YAY!"

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Giphy

"So should we like... Name our alliance? Make it official so the viewers can have something to blog about?" She grinned, putting an arm around her two new buddies, and then waggled her eyebrows. "We should make it official with an exchange of fluids. Blood is traditional, but..."

She trailed off and let the awkward silence linger for a bit, but laughed it off before things could get any MORE awkward. "I'm JOKING obviously." Rae motioned to her tattoo--a Satanic cross framed by several other occult symbols. "Just a little witch humor. But the name thing, we should totally get on that."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 am

'Allriiiiiiiightyyyy yoooo!' Jay sings and plays airguitar to celebrate.

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Source

'This is more like it!' But Rae mentions a blood ritual... In response a few nervous chuckles come out and he intensely stares at her. 'Hah. hah.. hah... yeah?' She's joking and he loses the tense posture to full out laugh now. 'Girl you scaring me for a second there! Bloody dangerous girl hm? I like it' he winks at her.

'As for the team name, WE DO NEED A NAME!! Something... Classy yet sassy. Maybe add in something about our diverse lil group formation too'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:19 pm

"I mean, we're all from different cliques so Breakfast Club comes to mind... I dunno about classy though. I'm not really a classy kinda girl." She resisted the urge to add how 'classy' is just a casual way of supporting classism. It felt like a topic for another time. Or never. Whatever helped her make more friends, honestly. "So like, the Breakfast Alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:00 pm

For a quick moment, Harley smirked at the idea of 'exchanging fluids'...but then the smirk was instantly bitch slapped off her when Rae mentioned blood. What kind of kinky satanic shit is this chick into...whatever it is...doesn't hurt to try it. But now is not the time to think with what's in your pants, Harley.

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Giphy

"Maybe before we make that blood pact, we should grab the nerds and see what they think about this whole thing first. Then we can talk about exchanging blood. "
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Rae nods, putting a hand out. “Fair enough. Do you guys wanna try to meet up again before or after the next HA competition? It might be easier and less suspicious after HA.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm

'I am aaalll in for that name! Breakfast Alliance for LYYYYFE!' he sings, raising his hands in the air. 'We're the bomb this season for sure!' he laughs. 'I'm up for a new meeting and doing it after the HA competition sounds perfect!!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2