The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Knock* *Knock*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:25 am

A small medium tanned hand reaches up to knock on the HA door. She waits patiently for an answer before entering.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:30 am

Morgan opens the door and smiles "Hey I am glad you came, I really hope you're not mad but I don't blame you at all. Here come in and have a seat"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am

"I'm glad I came too." She walks in taking a seat beside the bed. "This has been a crazy week for everyone so I wouldn't say I'm mad, just anxious."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:39 am

"Yeah tell me about it...I have been so stressed like I can hardly sleep. Just know that you have nothing to worry about. I know that doesn't mean much but I put you up cause everyone in the house loves you, no one would vote for you. I wanted you to be put up so that CeCe would go home. If I put another target then he would most likely be safe but against you and Mark, he doesn't have good chances. I honestly should have told you before nominations but everything went to quick and I had to cool down after the POP competition. Again, I really am sorry for making you super anxious girl."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 am

Nisha nodded slowly as Morgan spoke, furrowing her brows as she listened. She honestly felt for him and the situation he was in. "Yes, I can imagine...especially with you having to put up so many nominees in just the first week." Her arms are resting on her lap, but start to shake every now and then.

"I'm sorry if I seemed upset... the last thing I want to do is stress you out even more given the situation you're in. A small notice would've been helpful, yes, but again..it's been a crazy week. I just wanted to clarify with you before the paranoia could get me, thanks for the talk." She seems a bit more cheerful as she stands up, getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:05 am

Morgan nods "Well thank you so much for understanding, you don't know how much I appreciate it. And no no don't worry, you didn't stress me out more. If I ever do something that affects you and don't contact you first, you have my blessing to slap me in the face. I am just glad you wanted to talk instead of just get mad and ignore me. Again, i am so sorry for given you worry." He hugs her to try to let her know that he really means what he says so she can be less nervous. She is such a nice girl, she didn't deserve this kind of stress.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 am

"Well, that’s good to hear! I believe it's always good for someone to clear the air before jumping to conclusions." She returns the hug, waving him off as she exits. She had so much more to say to him but it had already been a long night and she knew he needed to rest before the first eviction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Knock* *Knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Knock* *Knock*   *Knock* *Knock* Clock10

Back to top Go down

*Knock* *Knock*
Page 1 of 1