The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Empty
PostSubject: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:06 am

Quintin is sitting on his bed with Jamila discussing the 6-5 vote. "I'm positive De'Quan and you voted for me. I talked to Trixie and she said she would vote to save me if I do her a favor, which I have no idea what she's planning but I hope she forgets. Speaking with Jedd/Nat was a pain in the **s but I'm sure they voted to keep me. Unless you have any doubts, Jamila?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:34 pm

De'Quan walks into the room spotting Jamila and Quintin sitting down together. "Yo... I'm not interrupting anything am I," he asks stopping for a moment at the door. The two looked like they were having a serious discussion and he had several guesses.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:06 am

"No" He motions De'Quan to come in. "We were talking about the votes, trying to figure out who voted for who."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 pm

"Bruh I'm sure my team voted to keep Agnes in but she wasn't doin nothin for nobody. She literally stood around in that book challenge slacking off and I don't respect that kind of shit. So I guess that's just two against you."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:44 pm

"Well, thanks man for having my back. I'm thrilled to still be in this house, I'll do my best to stay under the radar for this week. The last two have been stressful enough. Hopefully, it will store my safe."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Jamila puts her finger on her chin and taps it repeatedly while thinking "I don't know honestly. I could see them being salty for a lack of better words. But I doubt they'd be that stupid to vote off their own team member, the strongest team member for some girl who not many people knew." She looks over at De'Quan and smiles "Nope, go right ahead and sit down"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:01 pm

De'Quan takes a seat at the edge of the bed next to Jamila, facing Quintin. He eyes both of them with curiousity. "Hm, so what do y'all think?" As much as he wanted to help, the dude wasn't the best when it came to numbers, especially given how casual everyone seemed to be in the first week. "How are y'all gettin along with Nat and Jedd?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 am

"The girls a mess, that's all I got to say. I'm over the situation. Jamila and I obviously have our eyes on the two for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:34 pm

"Yeah we have our differences with them... Natalie is super dramatic and embarrassing. She makes nerds look so stereotypical. She literally got into a fight with us because she misunderstood me and repeated exactly what I said. Jedd is close with her like he defended her to us so I don't trust him."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:42 pm

De'Quan frowned upon the situation with Natalie and Jedd. "I thought the girl was pretty cool at first but I don't know...she just seems kinda bland. Plus I don't think she really knows how to handle jokes which makes things kinda awkward, ya'know? I still like Jedd on the other hand but I get what you mean, they gettin real close haha."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:35 pm

"She's white of course she's bland -laughs-. If I said that to her face she would bawl and run to Jedd in a heartbeat. which is why I don't trust Jedd either, He cannot be friends with me and Natalie at the same time. If your friends with my enemy then your my enemy too. I cant **c* with people, that **c* with people, that I don't **c* with."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Jamila laughs "Okay but she's even more bland than most. She is just very annoying anf I'm sure she isn't good t.v. She's overdramatic too like during truth or dare...calm down girl."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm

De'Quan laughs along with them. "Naw bruh come on now hehe," he says thinking of the scenario. He listens to what Jamila says, nodding in response. "Oh yeah." He looks over at Quinton, realizing he hadn't been a part of the game. "Yeah man, she was kinda killin the whole vibe when someone dared Rae to let me put makeup on her while I was blindfolded. Like everything was all fun and games but not to her....she just needs to loosen up a bit."

Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) ForcefulShortBluet-max-1mb

He snickers as he side glances at Jamila. "Speaking of which, you was havin a great time down there heh. I had a good feelin about you when you took on T's dare.. but damnn girl for a second there I thought you were gonna go the extra mile," he said chuckling as he thought about the panty situation. Now that he knew she wore sexy underwear, he felt the need to tease her a bit. "You said you were a daredevil.... or were you just tryna outwit your way out of it heh," he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 pm

•Confessional•
"A-America... am I the only one who's seeing this? De'Quan possibly flirting with Jamila?"
Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) 2wlvj15
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 am

"Yeah she's just a mood killer in general who makes everything about her and plays victim." She then smiles "Oh by extra mile you mean by doing what?" She then rolls her eyes and laughs "Honestly to outwit myself out of it. But also I've often been told to loosen up and stop being so analytical about everything so that's why I tried to do"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 pm

De'Quan wasn't about to answer Jamila's question without getting slapped.

"No disrespect, but yeah I'd agree with whoever's told you that. You're almost always with that textbook up in the room so I was happy when I saw you enjoyin yourself. It's nice to focus on your education and all, but you don't wanna go through life without havin some fun on the side, so that's great to hear." He smiles genuinely as he looks over at Quinton, recalling their earlier private conversation. "That goes for you too."

He adjusts his position as he continued on the topic at hand. "Damn...that really sucks cause y'all are like the only clique that still has all of it's members."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 pm

"Hey man, you're welcome to make my life a party." He raises his hands in surrendering. "The longer our clique contains all four members of its team. The more we appear as a target. I believe it would be a wise move to try to get rid of either Natalie or Jedd if it comes down to the four of us."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:06 pm

"You're right, I know you are. I just get nervous that I'll start getting 95% in some of my classes and that just can't happen but again you're right. " she smikes then looks over at Quintin "Yeah it's bound to happen and I'm content with it being one of them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)   Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Numbers (Private Roleplay with Jamila/De'Quan)
Page 1 of 1