The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 am

Starting to feel relaxed for once throughout here stay in the house, Natalie lounged back to let the mask work it's wonders. Though she was caught a little of guard when Harley placed something small and round over her eyes. When did she even leave the bathroom? She removed one of them to see it was a cucumber.

"What is the cucumber for?"

She takes a good listen to what Rae had to say about her becoming more of a confident person. Well it is true that it is something that she wants to work on is being more of a outgoing girl. Plus, who else would be better to help her out then the two most popular girls in the house? Heck, one of them IS a popular so this could be a golden opportunity.

"Becoming a new woman does sound really nice. Since you guys tend to me the most out there girls in the house...without it being too much that is. How do you girls do it?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 am

“Um… I’m… Actually not sure what cucumbers do. It’s traditional I guess?” She shrugged, now hopping up to start mixing foundations on a little tray. “And it’s easy. I mean, I can’t speak for Harley, but I just like myself… Mostly.” Rae set her tray down, looking at Natalie through the vanity mirror. Should she share? Just a little? There was really no harm and she doubted their chat would be interesting enough to end up on the show, so she wasn’t afraid to get a little personal. “I mean.”

“Everyone gets anxious sometimes--some of us more than others--but you find ways to cope with it and work through it. It gets REALLY HARD the more you put yourself out there, but, like, you can’t let that stop you from living your life?”

Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 am

"And the great thing about having a girl like me as a bud is that I think like a dude sometimes. So, you have the best both worlds right here."

While cringing from all of the pain filled groans from Natalie, Harley could barely watch as the whole thing was going on...Man...Rae is ruthless for the name of beauty. At least she had good intentions behind it. So it makes things a little bit better. As she had nothing to do for a little while, she gets up and walks into the kitchen for a little while. After the noises died down, Harley came back in with cucumbers along with a liter of Sprite and a bag of pretzels.

"Man, all this beauty stuff can make a girl hungry. And these are for the dark circles under your eyes, they work great if you leave them on for a while." Harley says jokingly as she raises the bottle in air as if it was a badge of honor.

As Natalie asks about their outgoing nature, Harley tries to think deeply of a response back to the question. After a few seconds, she shrugs her shoulders."I honestly have no idea how I do it. Normally, I just like to go with the flow of the house. Yeah, it's crazy as hell, but half of the fun is to see where it can lead you. So...maybe you could lower your defenses and just let people in. It could be one hell of a ride, you just need to get on first."

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

She looks at Harley as she explains what the cucumbers are for and is actually kind of shocked how she would know that. For a tomboy, she does know how to take care of herself in a more feminine way then she thought. Even Rae didn't know what they were for and she's a makeup guru. She wonders if there is any particular reason for it. Keep that thought in the back of your mind though, it would be terrible if she brought attention to something that clearly made her uncomfortable. The girl just let Natalie go through her for goodness sake.

"I'll take your word on it. I sure hope they work cause this girl has some bags that you wouldn't believe hehe.

Her eyes locked on both girls the best she could with the cucumber slices on her face. They both made really good points but is it something that SHE can do personally? She would hate to super personal with them but it can be a little hard for her since she's not exactly a pool of confidence. Not only that, she has to have the lowest self esteem in the whole house. Before she even realized it, Rae was placing the foundation that she mixed together onto her face.

"I can totally agree with the anxious thing. But how do you like yourself when you've spent years being brought down? It can just be a little hard to like yourself sometimes, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am

Oof. This was still hitting pretty hard, especially considering all issues Rae had been having with her allianceS as of late. She bit the tip of an eyeshadow brush, trying to think of some good advice that she should really be following instead of giving.

"Sweetie, you're, like, young. You put yourself out there now that you aren't like in high school? And people will be SO much more open to being friends. You just have to pretend that high school didn't exist. High school doesn't DEFINE you. Nothing in your past defines you." The more she talked, the more passionate she became. Maybe a bit too much. Touched on a nerve, perhaps? "Like you're here now and you should just reinvent yourself and FAKE being confident and peppy--even to yourself--until it feels real. Just push on. Never take a second to doubt. You're cool and arts-I mean nerdy-and everyone likes you!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2