The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Following the replacement nominations, Naz was...while not panicked per se, definitely a little concerned. The hot seat was never a comfy place to be, and it was only by the grace of whatever God was looking out for her that she'd survived over Mark, as far as she was concerned.

To survive over Devika...she'd need the grace of her own dang self.

She knocked on Lacey's door, trying to calm her nerves. That she was approaching someone to talk strategy for the first time in five weeks wasn't lost on her one bit, and she was feeling it.

"Heyyy, Lace. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 pm

"Sure Naz, make yourself at home while I still have access to the place, hehe." Lacey put aside some of her things and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:02 pm

"Thanks." Naz stepped up onto the bed, but ended up misjudging it and ended up hanging halfway off of it. She seemed comfy enough, though.

"I really just wanted to like...ugh, Iono how to really put this or nothin, but we've been sharin info and shit for a while now, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to make it official. You, me, final two."

Naz's expression was earnest, a chance from her usual stare at nothing.

"Sorry if I'm bein weird or somethin. I've never really...talked like, strat in the six weeks I've been here. Which sounds MEGA lame when I say it out loud, but yeah. This is my first rodeo."

She shrugs apologetically and waits to hear what Lacey has to say.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:30 pm

Lacey chuckles lightly. "Dude, I was waiting for you to wanna talk game forever now! I honestly thought you didn't care as much and was here for the shits and giggles, especially with how you mentioned you were randomly picked out."
Lacey recalls her current alliance with JC and wonders if she should be open about that with her friend.

"You should know the truth first, though....I'm kinda already in an alliance with someone else. However, I do rather go far with you, since I feel a closer connection with you than the other person. Would you be willing to string them along with me? I think they're a very nice and decent person who has skills and could help us out. I believe they deserve to go far too, in general."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:17 am

"Honestly, for the first few weeks, that was all she wrote," Naz replies. "I was here cuz I thought 'ayyyy everyone's gotta be somewhere ya dig me' but...now that I've made it this far, it seems like it'd be lame and grody to not at least do my best to go all th' way. I can't float in the aether doin nothin forever."

"Sure, I'm down for the stringing." Naz didn't have any clue who the other person was, but she didn't really have beef with anyone left, so someone else in her and Lacey's corner sounded fine to her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:00 pm

"Awesome! I can't wait for us to crush this, hehe. I'll arrange a meet-up for us with my pal soon. Our alliance name is the Iron Cans....don't ask how and why, I know it's lame, but it worked at the time?"
Lacey trusted Naz, but she thought it was fair to reveal JC as her alliance member on the spot instead of word possibly getting out by accident before any game plans were set into motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)   The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Best Defense (Private RP Narinder/Lacey)
Page 1 of 1