The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 5   Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 5 Clock10Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:03 am

Note: I am gonna be going to be doing this from now on, since my dumb ass hit the buzzer. Enjoy

A cut of classic YouTuber music fades in from the black. A flick effect happens and Kyle is on the screen

"Hey Extravagants! Latex here coming at you with a brand new series!"

"As you know, I lost at a second chance at One Million Dollars in the Mad House because I like to f***ing jinx myself!" He says with a big fake smile.

"Now let's talk about the new House Ambassador for Week 5; the man who took my spot, Kenji! After seeing what he can do to get his way out of a lie, he's definitely is a great competitor! His social game is out of wack but it has managed to keep him safe last week. It was an all deserved win, even though it got me out of the house for good." He says, crushing a nearby solo cup.

He clears his throat. "Ah, alright, so Manda and Kenji have a nice little talk about who should they trust and who not to. SO INTERESTING."

"Kenji calls the house in to nominate two people and he chooses, my homegirl Robin, and the almost-quitter Tasha. Lighting a fire under their asses! I like it Kenji!"

Looks like my main man, Dio was having trouble staying loyal to his girl, which I didn't even know he HAD! Thank goodness I didn't chase after him in this game."
He says, flicking a cup

"And by the looks of it, Marlee and Manda FINALLY get some action... with each other... in the pantry... where almost all the food is... How yummy, right?"

"Well, congrats to them!"

"Power of Protection competition! It was one of those prize competitions, which,
I would've loved a trip to Hawaii or 5K! DAMNITT!" The video is cut with a lost signal image appearing

He comes back online. "Ugh, well, let's move on"

"Manda got the POP and she decided to use it on Robin for 'Girl Power' That line might've been to get in her good graces, but hey, my homegirl is safe for the week.
Yay!"

"Sadly, he puts Valenda on the block as a pawn, which is NEVER a good position to be in, pawns do go home."

"And with all the votes in, Tasha the Quitter goes home with 8 votes against her.
You'll be missed sister."

"Well, that's all the time I have for this week kids! I will see you guys in the near future!" He blows a kiss at the monitor, wink, and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 5
Page 1 of 1