The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 10 Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 10   Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 10 Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

A cut of classic YouTuber music fades in from the black. A flick effect happens and Kyle is on the screen

"Hey Extravagants! Latex here coming at you with another episode of Kyle's Mad House Recap!"

"I, again, was very busy this week so I couldn't focus much, but I'll cover the important bits"

"House Ambassador Competition! Nisha won that which is shocking, since I thought she'd be too emotionally drained from Deressa's elimination speech last week, but she powered through the true or false facts and won! Nice"

"But the nominations are what I am not happy about, for she put up Morgan and Dio for Nomination! UGH! That damn alliance needed to break up, but I guess it's helping Robin's game, so good on her."

"The Power of Protection competition! Je'Raldo won the POP! That darn alliance keeps winning stuff, again good for Robin but bleh I was thinking Robin, Dio and Je'Raldo were gonna be top 3, but that doesn't seem to be the case."

"Je'Raldo DIDN'T use the veto on anyone, he did change his mind several times. It seems like he was gonna use it on Morgan, then Dio, but Robin and Nisha gave him a look and he ended up not using it."

"Live eviction. And oh my lord those speeches! Morgan was kinda pushing votes to go against Dio, saying he was tough competition. I guess from a game stand-point, it's understandable. And Dio opens up about how he has to leave his soccer team soon, which sucks for him. I guess his story didn't resonate with Je and Robin because by a vote of 2-0, Dio got eliminated."

"And... that's all I really feel like talking about today. I already know next week will suck unless things get flipped upside down. We'll just have to wait and see!"

"Well, that's all for this week guys! I will see you guys in the near future!" He blows a kiss at the monitor, wink, and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 10
Page 1 of 1