The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 9   Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 9 Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:02 pm

A cut of classic YouTuber music fades in from the black. A flick effect happens and Kyle is on the screen

"Hey Extravagants! Latex here coming at you with another episode of Kyle's Mad House Recap!"

"I slept on this week and I didn't pay much attention, but I'll try my best to catch you all up!"

"First things first; the House Ambassador competition! It was like a live action crossword puzzle. I would've LOVED participating in that! I would've done a decent job!"

"But anyways, Dio was the winner of that challenge! Good job buddy!"

"There was a special party for the final 6 contestants, and this party had a Claw Machine! And one of the prizes was a secret second Power Of Protection! Wow! And I belive Nisha got that. That's great too so she can use it on herself, right?"

"Also, The final 6 got video messages from home. Most, if not all were so heartfelt. They're very lucky to have gotten them! They must've been going nuts without them!"

"Power of Protection competition! It's like those memory games with 66 cards and stuff like that. They all have a pair so 33 pairs? I dunno. But Je'Raldo won the POP! Congrats to him!"

"The POP Ceremony was one of the twistiest ceremonies ever! Je'Raldo used the POP on Nisha, who has the second POP already. Dio jets out Morgan's name to be the replacement nominee. Val appears on screen and says that someone used the second POP, Nisha, on Robin. Which means, as the only eligble contestant left, Deressa has been put up for eviction."

"And here comes the live eviction! And by a vote of 2-1, Deressa was evicted from the house! But she didn't wanna leave without going out with a bang! She complimented the men of the house, and complimentandwiched Robin, but DRAGGED Nisha to hell and back. My ponytail was snatched from my bald head!" He says, ripping his ponytail from his mask.

"Also, lowkey, I'm happy Robin gave me that little shoutout during her vote. How sweet!" He makes a heart with his hands

"Well, that's all for this week guys! I will see you guys in the near future!" He blows a kiss at the monitor, wink, and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 9
Page 1 of 1