The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 7 Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 7   Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 7 Clock10Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:03 am

A cut of classic YouTuber music fades in from the black. A flick effect happens and Kyle is on the screen

"Let's get right to the House Ambassador competition! And it's the fact that NO ONE BECAME HOUSE AMBASSADOR! She left it up to the fans of The Mad House to put up 2 contestants for elimination!"

"And those two contestants were Dio and Valenda!? How ironic! But it sucks, I love those two so much, lots of respect for them."

"To be honest, I saw this as a null week so I didn't pay much attention, let's focus on the important stuff."

"Power of Protection! They had to hit targets or something, with some eggsellent eggs!!! And my main man Dio won POP!"

"POP Meeting! Dio used the POP on himself, which was a smart move my dude, and with that, Nisha was #3 on the list for nominations, so she took Dio's place! Shook!!"

"At the live eviction, it was time to say goodbye to our favorite red head, Valenda, she was evicted with 'The majority of the votes' as said by Val, of all weeks, you chose THIS week to be shady. Alright Val, I see you."

"Well, that's all the time I have for this week kids! I will see you guys in the near future!" He blows a kiss at the monitor, wink, and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 7
Page 1 of 1