The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants to see my HA room?

Go down 
+2
Jedd
Quintin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Who wants to see my HA room? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Quintin unlocks the door to see his HA room, he could only describe it in one word "Paradise" Space was gargantuan, bed was extensive and a basket of snacks he requested came to his senses "Now this is what I signed up for!" he babbled. He threw his bag of belongings on the bed and walked towards a table with a note written "Mom" next to pictures of his friends and families kicking him out of their home numerous of times.

•Letter•
-Dear Quintin,
Finally, you're out of the house! Never come back, please. Your father and I have never been more relaxed in 25 years.
Love, Stacey-

"Awwwww, Mom" He wipes a fake tear below his eye. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Jeds sticks his head in the room and grins "Ooh wow Quintin this room is sick and look at you being spoiled." He looks around the room and nods his head "Saaa-weeeet! This is a sick room, you deserve this dude."
Who wants to see my HA room? Sweet-gif-9
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Yup. Her mom does not like him, as Agnes figured out, yeah, no nerd here. But she need to play the cool card. While crossing her arms like the cool kiddos do, she smirked to him and said

"Cool room, bro" of course an akward silence would take place in the room. That's not Agnes and she does not realize how not cool she is.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Bryan knocks and walks in "Ooo this room is nice! I dig it." Bryan says as he looks around it.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:25 pm

De'Quan strides into the room, admiring how massive it is. And the bed OH...he HAD to get this room for himself sometime! But jelousy aside, De'Quan joined the group in congratulating Quintin. "Good job man, you were beastin' out there haha!" As proud as he was for his roommate, he couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed in himself for not even lasting as long as some of the others did and also for letting his team down. Clearly, he had his work cut out for him.

But for now, De'Quan continues to glance at everything, snickering at some of the photos that were displayed. "Heh, wow this happens to you too?? I can relate. I mean… usually I'll get kicked out of a friend's house for raiding their fridge but they get used to it eventually when they realize how big of an appetite I have heh."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Quintin thanks everyone. "All the time!" He looks back at De'Quan tossing him a bag of chips. "Catch, but they eventually invite me back in if I bribe them with money."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:29 pm

De'Quan raises a hand like the G he is and catches the bag of chips with it. "Shoot, I could never do that... I just use a li'l charm and it usually works. So in my case, I'm gettin' free food haha."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:43 pm

"Helping a brother out." he says passing treats around the room. "If anyone wants to talk to game, come knocking at my door."

•Confessional•
"Do I really want to share food with all these people? No, what's mine is mine but I'll do whatever it takes to keep myself safe. Fake it till you make it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Jamila comes walking in with a confident air around her. Boy did it feel good to win the first competition "Great job out there Quintin! Wow this House Ambassador room is the best of all the seasons" she looks around at all the picture frames of him and his family. She needs to win soon, she misses her family already, but she wouldn't admit that defeat just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see my HA room?   Who wants to see my HA room? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who wants to see my HA room?
Page 1 of 1