The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?

Go down 
+5
Jay
Jedd
Trixie
Monica
Bryan Spyder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Bryan comes out of the DR and shouts: “Who wants to see my HA room?!” He says with some excitement.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Monica walks in and looks around. She picks up one of the trinkets on a shelf and fiddles with it.

She's annoyed inside. Monster was her roommate. I mean yeah she left the crew last week because she was a Have-Not, but still he was her roommate. Stop trying to steal the crew, HA Suite.

She puts the trinket down. "I don't like it. Bedroom 3 is better."

Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:43 pm

"Uh la la, this is FANCY" Said as she was entering the room "Bryan congratulations boo. You can tell me if it gets lonely in here, I'll come over ASAP... you get meh?"

Trixie then noticed a presence in the room. Somebody she never seen before.

"Oh hey girl, uhm... Who are you? Since when is SHE in this house?"

Trixie looked mad confused and was creeped out about the fact she never noticed Monica before, this chick was for sure sneaky. OMG could she be a maniac murderer on the loose? Oh no, she knew all of those horror movies would make her paranoic. Maybe she's just weird... naturally... or not?

Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 am

"Yeah I see what you mean. I'm honestly happy I can hear from home!" He says to Monica.

He chuckles at what Trixie says. "Thank you! I'll let you know if I need some of that. Y'all are allowed to come in here of course!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:25 am

Jedd waltz into the room and waves at Bryan "Hey there big guy! So glad you won this...you deserved it." He shook his hand uncontrollably while looking around.

"Man I really need to win this at least once or I'll be such a baaaaad nerd." He pouts
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:19 am

He sees Jedd come in to the room. "Hey there! You like? And just because you didn't win doesn't mean you're bad!" Bryan encourages.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:45 am

Jay knocks on the door of the HA room. He hated to admit it but... He was nervous. So far Bryan was really nice, to him as well but it still felt odd! Someone who is considered 'popular', pretty much accepted him right away. Right?

He took the bet and hopes that Bryan wouldn't mind him taking a peek in that godly HA suite.
Jay opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful suite with the best furniture he's ever seen. He smiles brightly and jumps into the room.

'Bryan dude what a price!!! This is the LYYYFEEE' he sings.
'You're making me jealous here!'
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:14 am

Jamila was not an ass-kisser but she needed to be for this week. She hardly knew Bryan and wanted to make sure she was safe. She walks in "Congrats on the win Bryan! I have to give you acknowledgment since this challenge was beyond my capabilities so I don't know how you did it."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:12 am

"You kicked butt Bryan, Let's just hope players follow the rules this week. -laughs-"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:16 pm

”Oh I know right? His room is amazing.” Bryan says to Jay. “You can come up here if you like. He winks and then slightly laughs.

“Thank you Jamila! I honestly don’t see how I did it myself but I did it so I’m happy. You all did well though.”

Bryan laughs at Quintin’s statement. “I know we don’t need another rebellion!”
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:22 pm

De'Quan pops into the room, looking around to see Bryan. It was hard to miss him though, he just had to look for the tallest guy with the poofy afro. He went in for his signature handshake. "Good job man, you kill't it out there."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Ok, something is going on. Trixie may not be the smartest chick on the house, but she could tell when ass kissing is happening in front of her. Seeing Quintin and Jamila acting nice to Bryan was making them look really fake.
Back in high school, she would befriend people just for convinience, so that kind of behaviour was easily recognizable for her. Therefore, trusting those nerds was a no-go.

"Y'all nerds are thirsty" She whispered and coughed. "Ohhhh heeey De'Quan" She exclaimed just to change the theme.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm

He flexes "Dude you and De'Quan need to help me with them muscles because I have them more on my legs than up here." He laughs and looks at Trixie "Hey haven't spoken to you since uh the room incident."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:18 am

Shortly after a few others, Ryan had come up to the HA Room to congratulate Bryan on his win. "Way to go, man!" Ryan said. "You really killed it out there! Have you read your letter from home, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:20 am

Bryan accepts De'Quan's handshake as he does so with a firm grip. "Thank you! I didn't expect to do that well."

He chuckles "Oh, I'm sure me and him can help you out Jedd!" Bryan smirks.

"Thank you! And no I actually hadn't read it yet." He says to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 pm

"Oh hey lil' boy" Incident? Oh no, is he talking about that time when he tried to flirt with her? That was weeeirdd "Yeah long time no see huh?" She said to Jedd as a long awkward silence took on the room
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:35 pm

Trixie acknowledges Monica. "Drowning Misery." Monica walks closer to Trixie and pokes one of her pigtails. "Nice pom poms."

More and more people started to flock in, clearly eager to get close to Bry-I mean Monster. Monica cringes. She came here to see him, but the excessive people started to make her more and more uncomfortable. Before she knew it she was backed up into a corner, at the complete opposite end of the room as Monster. She would use Trixie as a safeguard, but she seemed to be distracted by Jedd and his dazzling smil- loud mouth. His loud mouth. Monica was stranded, ready for the wolves to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:16 pm

He rubs his head and smiles at her nervously "Hey sorry about that flirting with you thing back in the room...I didn't do that so smoothly heheh."

He turns his head towards Monica and he waves at her "Hey I haven't spoken to you yet and you have nice hair!" He grins.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Monica patiently waits for an opening to run out and avoid all the noise when suddenly, a beam of Godly light rains down in front of her as Jedd walks up and grins. The positivity! It was blinding! Monica could feel the inner corners of her lips starting to raise!

She quickly grabs her turtle neck and raises it even higher to avoid any signs of excitement. "Thanks. I grew it myself... Nice glasses."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:49 pm

He laughs at what she says.
Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Tumblr_n1k6rhNPee1rz8fsdo1_500

"I'm sure you did grow it yourself but the color and style of it I like...it fits you." He touches his glasses and takes them off, looking at them "Thanks girl!! Actually I have 3 pairs of because I tend to break them in accident when I practice and teach my class."
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Jedd laughs and Monica can feel pricks shoot up and down her entire body. She felt so warm. She was about to laugh with him, to cover it up she turns her laugh into a groaning sigh. "Ah~-uhhhhh What kind of a weirdo breaks their glasses teaching a class..."

She clears her throat. "I don't remember math being edgy."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Bryan smirks as he listens to them talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:25 pm

He rubs the back of his head and grins "Well I mean I have a dance class so that explains it a lot."

He wiggles his fingers "Math can be edgy wooooooo."
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:26 am

Monica scribbles on a peice of paper. 333+333=666 and whispers "anarchy".

He dances?! Is everyone here superstar material except for Monica?! She notices Bryan watching over them. Thank God, someone she can shift the attention onto.

She waddles over to Bryan and pokes him. "Hmm.. prove it. You and Monster. A dance off." She can't lie. Yes this was a way to shift the attention off of her... but she also REALLY wanted to see Jedd dance...
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:42 pm

”A dance off?! Oh I’m game. Down if you are ~” he says to Jedd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?   Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who wants to see this Brawn’s HA room?
Page 1 of 1