The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pull Up! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:33 pm

After the nomination ceremony, De'Quan heads outside and over to the outdoor gym. With everyone still inside at the moment, the backyard was quiet and peaceful at the time.

As he walks, he reflects on Rae's demeanor throughout the season thus far. If she wants to play this plain peppy basic do no wrong character, let her be my guest. I ain't gonna deal wit that corny shit. He wasn't the type to pop off on someone without any repercussions so he decided that it would be best to work out and relieve whatever bit of stress he was carrying.

As he reaches the gym, he takes off his shirt revealing his six pack and starts to stretch. After several more stretches, he gets into position and starts doing some pull ups. "1..2..3..4.."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:20 am

After 3 sets of wide-grip pull ups, De'Quan drops down from the bar and takes in a deep breath. He takes a little break as he sits down on the bench and admires the backyard. He was a bit thirsty now that he thought about it and had realized he forgot to bring out a bottle of water with him. Damn, well I'm not goin back in there till I cool off a bit.

He does a couple more stretches before he gets down on his knees and assumes a push up position. "1...2...3...4..."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 pm

After a while of finishing up 3 sets of 20 push ups, De'Quan stands back up and stretches before taking a 2 minute break. He gets up, wiping some sweat away from his eyes with his shirt. He tosses his shirt onto the bench and finishes up the routine with one set of 100 burpees, going as fast as he can.

Pull Up! (Open) BaggyEachIslandcanary-max-1mb

He's able to knock out 25 in just about a minute or so before hitting a wall. He finishes the rest in just about 10 more minutes as he plops onto the ground gasping for air. After a minute or so, he rolls onto his back and looks up at the sky, taking in short and steady breaths as he tries to regain a normal respiration. It's then that he notices one of the camera's aiming and focusing on him. It was most likely that a lot of people he knew including his family were watching him at the very moment, so he does a small nod to the camera.

"Hey y'all. It's been a minute but I feel like I'm gettin back on the right track. Right now I'm on the block but I'ma still fight till the end. Y'all know me. King Quan is in the buildin, y'all know I never just sit down and take an L. I gotta put in some work and that's just what I'ma do." He gets up and sits on the bench in a way where he was facing the camera now.

He grabs his shirt, wiping off a bit more sweat before swinging it over his shoulder. "To my homies out there watchin...my homegirls, I already know y'all been placin bets every week whether I'ma make it through or not haha. But look how far I've come.... shoot I came in here doin me, no strategy or none of that mess. Y'all seen the people I'm messin wit in here, cause they some real ones...Q, T, even my dude Ryan...just to name a few."

"Mama.. if you're watchin...I hope I'm makin you proud. Yo other kids better be spoilin you cause you deserve all the love in this world heh." He lays down on the bench as the sunlight beams on him. In just a few moments, his eyes were mesmerized by the clouds shifting in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 pm

After the nomination ceremony and De'Quan's pretty big exit, Ryan felt the need to check in on how he was doing. De'Quan did say he felt Ryan was suspicious, but doesn't mean Ryan won't check up on his friend. Maybe this was just his fatherly instincts kicking in.

Ryan walked outside to the outdoor gym and noticed De'Quan looking straight up at the sky. He walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, nice day out right?" He smiles. He removes his hand off De'Quan's shoulder and hands him a water bottle. "You've been out here for a while and left so fast I doubt you brought water with you, so... there you go."

"How are you holdin' up?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm

De'Quan was pretty much daydreaming by the time Ryan came over. As he felt someone touch his shoulder, he pops up suddenly and looks to see his ex teammate beside him. Before he can say anything, Ryan offers him a water bottle much to his delight. "Ah..thanks man I really appreciate it." He cleared his throat, realizing how dry it had become and took a couple swigs.

"I don't know man, I guess I'm aight." Wait...was this actually genuine..? Ryan coming up to him or was the guy plotting something else that he was unaware of....? "Listen man...I just wanna know, who's side are you on? I ain't mad at you or nothin but I'ma be real wit you cause this alliance you made has clearly drawn some lines. Rae made it perfectly clear she don't fuck with me."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Ryan knew this question was coming. He can't lay low for this long and not expect that question to be asked. "Well..." he thought for a second on how to word it.

"I'm on no one's side, other than my own. I know that sounds... weird, but we all do it, y'know? Like, on a personal and game level I'm cool with you and Rae. But not all of her allies are my allies and not all of your allies are my allies, if that makes sense. I'm cool with you two, but Rae's cool with Harley and Jay, who I like as people but we have no loyalty to each other. And you're cool with Trixie right? But she and I don't have loyalty to each other either. She seemed mad that I didn't include her in The Chop Shop..."

He paused. "Speaking of do you know who told her about the alliance? It doesn't matter now since it's pretty much over. But I was just curious."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 pm

He shakes his head lightly and waves his hand. "Naw man, that's legit. I get it, you lookin out for yourself they ain't nothin wrong with that. I just wanted to know what was up wit you cause we never really had a game convo 1 on 1 since....well this very spot." He gestured over to the treadmills. "You do what you gotta do man but just know that I got yo back if you got mine." As he listens to what Ryan says last, De'Quan points right to his own chest.

"I did," he said not even hesitating. "After that close double eviction vote, I realized this alliance wasn't gonna stick together cause someone had already jumped ship. I went up to Q and Ja'Mil afterwards... they both was tryin to figure it out cause you know they already didn't mess with Natalie. It basically came down to you, C.C., and Rae. And based off that nom ceremony I'm sure you know who da real snake is, ya dig? What's more is that she slick told me that she didn't vote to save Natalie, so had I not realized she was a fraud at the ceremony, I would've been gunnin for either you or C.C. If I'd asked y'all next and y'all gave me the same answer...shoot I'd be thinkin one of y'all was shady for not even ownin up to it. I don't get why she had to lie though if it'll only make things worse in the future....?

Like it's just a game lol, I wasn't scared to bring up AND own up to my own mistake with Jay that one time." He just shrugs. "But it's whatever I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Jamila comes walking over she needed to workout from all the drama, she sees the boys and stares for a while, all those abs and muscles "uh-uh Hey guys, what's up" she grabs a jump rope like she was gonna do but feels embarrassed since she's in a sports bra and short shorts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pull Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pull Up! (Open)   Pull Up! (Open) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pull Up! (Open)
Page 1 of 1