The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opening Night Twist

Go down 
+11
Malibu
Peaches
Delin
Paula
Wanda
Garfield
Mark.
Clayton
Andre
Gobi
Val
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Opening Night Twist Empty
PostSubject: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:13 pm

As the contestants are making their rounds through the day, Val suddenly appears on the screen in the living room. "Hello HouseGuests! Please come to the living room, I have an announcement to make."

Val waits for everyone to gather in the living room before continuing. "Hello, I hope the house is treating you well so far. Well, not really. I couldn't care less about how you all feel. But I'm here to introduce to you the first big twist of the season: Val Chips. Yes, named after yours truly." She smirks. "Val Chips are a currency implemented in the game this season. With Val Chips, you will be able to by powers, luxury items, personal items and punishments for your fellow contestants. More on that later on as the season progresses. But for THIS week, Val Chips will determine your SAFETY in the game. As the week progresses, you will have different opportunities to collect Val Chips. And trust me, you REALLY need them...

...Because the two housemates with the LOWEST amount of Val Chips by the end of the week will be the nominees and in danger of going home!" She looks at the reactions of the HouseGuests before she continues.

"Now, because I am so GENEROUS, I'm giving you the opportunity to earn some right now. We had a fan vote when we revealed the cast to the audience and ONE of you will be given 150 Val Chips! The fans have voted and GOBI was chosen to receive this advantage. Congratulations Gobi! Now, the downside, for you guys -- not me, is that the person with the LEAST amount of votes of the audience will be nominated alongside the two contestants with the least amount of Val Chips. And this contestant is NEVEA. Sorry, hun. But you received the least amount of votes of the audience and will be nominated without the chance to save yourself. Better get to work on that social game!"

The contestants gasp and Val chuckles. "Now, before you, you will see boxes numbered 1-14. Each of you, with the exception of Gobi and Nevea will get to choose a box. Here's how it will work:

• Gobi, you will choose any HouseGuest. This HouseGuest will then choose one of the 14 boxes.
  • After this HouseGuest has chosen a box, they will then choose ANOTHER HouseGuest to pick a box.
  • This will continue until everyone, with the exception of Nevea and Gobi, has chosen a box. Then I will reveal to you all what exactly is in your box.

Understood HouseGuests? Good. Gobi, please pick a housemate of your choice to pick a box."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Gobi wasn't phased by the reveal of the twist - what did surprise him, though, was hearing he got the advantage. Maybe the fans just have great taste in fashion, he thinks.

Still sitting, Gobi looks around to the other contestants. He hasn't really had much of a chance to get to know them yet, so he hopes he isn't making the wrong choice. "Uhh... Sam," he says, shrugging and wanting to keep it short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:00 pm

"Oh, word?" Andre takes in all this information and looks at Sam. "Yo girl... you know who to pick." He nods at her.
Opening Night Twist Tenor
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Clayton was attentively listen to Val's words, yet they weren't fully processing. He's not stupid but the information was overloading his brain. He nudged Andre, and gave his a questioning hand gesture.
"Whas she talkin' about?"

And then all of a sudden the words clicked. He slapped his knee, "OH shoot! That's as twisty as a snake around a pole!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Sam sits up from her slouching position in surprise.
"Me?"
She was not expecting to be the first one picked, but was delighted to know she was probably on Gobis good side. She walked up and grabbed box #7 and returned to her seat. She scanned the room trying to decide who to pick next. She ignored Andres comment. She will make her own decision thank you very much.
"Garfield, I choose you!"
She hoped she wasn't the only one who got the pokemon reference.... now she feels like a dork. She slouches in her seat again.

Last edited by Sam on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Gobi grins a cheeky grin. He got the Pokémon reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Once he saw Sam looking at his direction and said the famous line, he squealed in delight "Oh my you did not just use that on me guuurl you're so cool!!" He stands up all giggly and walks over to the boxes "hmm by the galaxy mist I choose....number 5!" He grabs it and turns to face the others "uhhh W...Wanda, you next of you're here?!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Wanda was still recovering from her unwanted nap earlier (and also a bad case of the sniffles from spending over an hour in a freezing cold shower). She didn't quite have her usual pep. She sniffled, wiped her nose on the blanket she had wrapped around her, and chose a box.

"8. I pick uh... Nad--I mean Paula."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm

"Oh, me? Tehehehe!" She giggled.
"If that so, I choose 3! And next is... Delin!" She actually went out of people to choose.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:34 pm

”Ill go with box number 9!” He grabs the box. “Let’s go with... The big muscly mustache guy!” He points to Sergio
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Peaches thanks Sergio with a hug. She then walks over to where the boxes are. She raises her left eyebrow and pouts her lips. ''Hmmm... box number 4!'' She takes the box and sits with her legs crossed. ''I pick Malibu to go next!''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Malibu lights up at her name being called and bounces over to hug Peaches,
"Aw thanks girlie!" She said before heading to the boxes. She stood there looking at them and tapped her chin before grabbing a box she was content with.

"I choose Box #11! She exclaimed before turning to the others.

"Uh I pick Martin to go next!" Malibu said, pointing to the large ginger.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 pm

"Really? Well, - smiled especially for Malibu and looked at the remaining boxes. "Hmm...I Appreciate myself it a 9.5, but other a 10 from 10, so... Box #10. And I will choose the person with whom I didn't manage to talk, but madly I want. Carmen, your turn. "
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:38 pm

"Yayyy I get a box!!" Carmen nervously gets up to retrieve a box. "Oh geez I dont know uhm I guess#12." Carmen picks up the box and returns to her seat. "I pick Andre? You're next."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:09 am

Andre picked the obvious choice. "13. Because bad luck doesn't affect geniuses. Clayton next."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:34 am

Clayton stood caressing his mustache before making his decision. "Err, umm, ughhh, 6. Donovan, your turn partner!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 am

Donovan who wasn't paying attention sees Clayton's eyes on him "Oh did you say my name? Alrighty then" he then walks up to the boxes and puts his hands on his hips while thinking. "This one will do" he then picks up box #2 and sits down "I believe Aurora is the last person? Pick wisely!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Blondie shrugs and takes the remaining box (14)
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:01 pm

"So, everyone that had to has selected a box.... you may now open your boxes." She waits for everyone to open their boxes and watches their reactions.
Opening Night Twist Mh6val10
"So, as of right now... SAM and ANDRE were the unlucky ones and are in danger of being nominated for eviction! But worry not, you will have the chance to gain more coins throughout this week. And just because you're safe NOW doesn't mean you will REMAIN safe, understood? Good. That's it for now HouseGuests. See you soon at your first competition of the season."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:24 pm

”Ya-hoo! 81 ain’t that bad to start with!” He exclaims. He glances over to Sam, since she can be nominated for eviction. “You’ll be okay, Sam! You’ll get ya self outta this rut!”
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Oh yes. The pretty rich girl was ahead in the game. Wanda knew now that she HAD to become her BEST AND MOST VALUABLE FRIEND. But she wasn't exactly sure how to uh. Be subtle about that.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Andre opened his box and looks annoyed at his one coin. "Man this some BULL SH--" He looks over to Delin. "Wait why does Sam get a 'good luck' but I don't? I'm the King man! And I'm still in danger too!" He huffs and crosses his arms. "Pissed."
Opening Night Twist WXhFE
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:51 pm

"11 is better than -10. Sorry, Sam."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm

"Oh, man, I'm sorry Sam..." she rushed over to Sam to give her a tight hug. She looked over at a fuming Andre. "...and Andre." She turned back to Sam, "It's gonna be alright, you're gonna be fine."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Garfield held his breathe throughout the reveal of the boxes and let it all out "Damn that was tense and it wasn't even a challenge yet but..." he turns to face Sam "noooo fair my lil Pikachu! You shall fight your way up!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist Clock10

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Twist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next