The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opening Night Twist

Go down 
+11
Malibu
Peaches
Delin
Paula
Wanda
Garfield
Mark.
Clayton
Andre
Gobi
Val
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Peaches sighs. That was close, she follows Carmen and hugs Sam. "I'm sorry girl. Good luck" She felt really bad for Andre and Sam, being nominated by luck must suck.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Gobi's breath catches when he sees Sam in last place - shit, he can't help but feel like it's somehow his fault this happened. He purses his lips and looks over to her hoping she's taking it well.

He doesn't feel as sympathetic for the others at the bottom right now because he hasn't gotten to know them yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Donovan let's out a sigh of relief. Thank God he made the right decision with the two choices he had left.
He's never been THAT lucky. Poor Sam though, she seems sweet and -10 is a low blow.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:36 pm

"......"
"Welp, that's how the cookie crumbles I guess. Somebody had to loose."
Sam tried her best to be optomistic, but being last was a huge blow to her confidence. She accepted the hugs from Carmen and Peaches greatfuly.
"I guess it's time to see if I got what it takes to stay here."
She feels sick to her stomache....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night Twist   Opening Night Twist - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Twist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2