The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Deressa
Nisha
Kabirah
Natalie
Robin
TiShaun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Truth or Dare - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 am

Morgan raises his eyebrows and smiles "honestly it's not a bad look on you Tosh"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:15 am

"Aw cute twins! Adorable!" He says. He pretends to take a picture with a fake camera.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:29 am

He looks in a mirror and sees that they are right. It didn't look too bad on him at all. Not something he would stick with but it's nice to see soemthing different.

"Hm, it's not thay bad actually. But I'm glad that you didn't dye my hair. I wasn't quite ready to become the little mermaid's asian cousin."

He looks around the room to see who hasn't gotten asked yet. Only one person came into his sight. This is going to be fun.

"Dio, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 am

She proudly smiles "stunning hair, stunning person!"

She eyes Dio "oooh this has got to be good."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:29 pm

"O...Oh!"
Truth or Dare - Page 7 Dio_pr12
He points at himself and grins uncomfortably.
"Me?"
He nervously looks at Satoshi. The fact that HE asked him... probably not good. Whatever, he can do it!

"Alright... I pick dare!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Satoshi gives the jock an "are you kidding me" face as he Dio points at himself.

"No, I mean the ghost behind you. Yes I mean you. But to reward for being so daring..."

He says this as he removes his tie and hands it to Dio.

"I dare you to spin around blindfolded for ten seconds and whoever is in front of you, you have to kiss them. And gender is not a factor."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Valenda's eyes widen when she hears Satoshi's dare "NO FREAKING WAY!!!" she gets a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Okay... that is NOT what he expected.

Satoshi wrote:
[i]"I dare you to spin around blindfolded for ten seconds and whoever is in front of you, you have to kiss them. And gender is not a factor."

He hesitates for a moment, stands up and looks around the room. He sees JeRaldo, Morgan, Valenda, Kyle, Robin and Satoshi. He's about to say something, but instead runs off screaming "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

FORGIVE ME?!

Barely 1 minute later he comes back in, only slightly exhausted from the sprint he just made.
"Done. Alright let's do this."

He ties the tie like a blindfold before his eyes and gets ready to be spun around.

Last edited by Dio on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm

"Well THIS just got really exciting really quick!" Kyle says, leaning back. "Good luck dude!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Satoshi guides Dio to the closest office chair and gently pushes him into the chair. He then pushes Dio as hard as he can to make sure that the jock is really dizzy. After roughly ten seconds has passed (more or less, mostly more, ) he brings the chair to a sudden stop to let Dio off.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:22 pm

"Aaand he's off!" He whispers to Robin. He does a golf clap
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:38 pm

He swears Satoshi spun him around much harder then necessary....
Seriously dizzy from the spin, he got up completely disoriented. His arms in front of him, he started to move forward... feet by feet. Still he felt like he was walking around in circles. He heard people giggle all around him, but he had no idea where it was coming from, nor from who.

Finally, he felt something his hand touched something soft. He started grinning, but soon he was blushing and sweating. That wasn't... was it...?

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" he shouted in panic and pulled back. That earned him more laughter from behind him. Holding his breath, he steps over his discomfort and put his hands on the hips of his found person. He whispers.
"Please don't hate me for this.."

And he started kissing....

VALENDA.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

"Damn son that is quite the smooch! What a lucky girl you are!" Kyle says, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Morgan laughs and takes a sip of wine "I ship it. If only Dio was single"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Her eyes opens wide and her face turns completely beet red as her heart starts pounding real fast.

H-he kissed me!! Dio put his lips onto mine oh my gawd what do I do what do I do?!?! He touched...my boobs!
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:54 pm

"Haha yeah, if only" he swirls his glass around and lets out a puff of air.

"Well, Dio, your smoocher seemed to enjoy that kiss by the look on her face, I think. But now that it's over and you've embarrassed yourself, which is what happens sometimes in this game, it's your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:58 pm

She thinks to herself 'he hasn't removed his blindfold' she stands there all dazed and more red.

Last edited by Valenda on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:00 pm

O:
Raldo is shook
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 pm

He looks at the kissing pair and his smile from before starts to fade. What is this feeling he has right now? It's not hate, he's far too familiar with that feeling to not recognize it. He wasn't laughing so he didn't find it funny.
Was he...jealous of Dio? Why would he be jealous? He has his girlfriend waiting for him at home but He couldn't help it. It's not like He felt nothing for Valenda. After thinking it over, He just shakes off the feeling because he didn't think it mattered. Dio only did what he was told so Satoshi gave him that much credit.

"Well that was certainly interesting. But let's move on."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Dio notices the... erm, GIRL he's kissing really getting into it. He chuckles.
'Well, I AM a good kisser.'

He slowly removes the tie from his eyes, only to be greeted with the sight of Valenda standing in front of him, staring at him after the kiss they shared. He gets very nervous all of a sudden and looks around the room to see everybody staring and grinning at him. He laughs it off and to lighten the mood, swings an arm around Valenda.

"Well that was... was... INTERESTING RIGHT?!" His eyes are wide and one eye starts twitching. Oops.... He didn't expect that to be so.... real....
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Trying to divert the attention from him and Valenda, he decides to continue their game. Before he'll make it even more awkward.

"ALRIGHT SO... uhm... Robin, truth... or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm

She waves at him slowly and nervously laugh. She can't believe the 'Dio' kissed her and in front of half of the contestants.

She shakes her back into reality but can't stop smiling "Aye...y-yea that was something heh."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 am

"Man I wonder what Dio has in store for Robin!" He exclaims, with an evil grin "You're good at this game!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 pm

After coming out of the shower and changing into her pink, revealing pajamas, she hears all of the commotion going on in the living room. She goes to check it out to see a large portion of the house together playing a game. This ought to be loads of fun. "Hey there fam! Sorry I'm so late to the party but it's better late then never."

She then goes down to the couch and scooches in between Robin and Satoshi. "So, what are we all playing?"

Last edited by Manda on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Valenda looks up at Manda coming in her um revealing pajamas and sits between Robin & Satoshi. "u-um truth or dare."

She pulls her knees up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next