The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Deressa
Nisha
Kabirah
Natalie
Robin
TiShaun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Truth or Dare - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 pm

As soon as Manda found a comfortable spot, she looks over at the flustered red head with a smirk.
"Oh, that sounds like a whole lot of fun!"

She notices how Valenda was acting a bit off and sees that Dio has his arm around her. "Did I miss anything interesting?

Last edited by Manda on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Manda joined in with the fun and turned her attention to him.
Still trying to recover from the embarrassing moment, he blinks and then smiles.
"Nothing REALLY interesting."
He then notices Manda staring at his arm, that is still wrapped around Valenda.

'......FUUUUU'

In mild panic he quickly removes his arm from Valenda's shoulder and - tries - to act casual.
"I uh... just did a dare and Vale and I were still laughing over it... heh heh heh... And now it's Robin's turn! She's pretty quiet as of now though."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:28 pm

She looks over at the handsome nervous man with an intrigued look on her face. Her curiosity has been peaked. She looks around to see that most of the people in the room are still giggling so whatever it is, it had to be hilarious. But for now it would be best to place it on the back burner and have a little fun tonight. "Whatever it is, it looks everyone is having a good time. I'm so in.

She looks to her left to see Robin dozing off on her shoulder. "Maybe we can wait until sleeping beauty wakes up. Let's keep this fun train rolling!"

Last edited by Manda on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Satoshi is immediately uncomfortable as soon as Manda waltzed into the room. The thing that made it worse is that she decide to invade his personal space. He tries to put as much space between them as possible.

"Nice to see you too, Manda. I wouldn't exactly say there was anything too thrilling that you missed.

He then shoots down the rest of the wine that was in his glass like it was nothing. Anything to make her company more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Morgan waves as Manda comes in. "Well since Robin is asleep, should we have Dio dare the newbie??" He grins as he looks at Manda "I mean it would be fair"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Valenda quickly speaks "I mean yea...w-we should right...Dio?"

She quickly chugs the wine bottle as much as she can and then puts it down "we are also drinking too so yea..." she rubs her knee.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm

"Oh.. Oh! okay uhm sure."
He turns to face Manda.

"Aight... Truth or Dare, Manda?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

At the mentioning of booze, she knows that this game is going to go along so much better then she expected. "Pass that bottle over here. Now this is what I'm talking about."

Her name has been spoken, her attention goes right back to Dio. "Well, I'm up for pretty much anything and I have nothing to hide, so truth me up baby."

Last edited by Manda on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:41 pm

"Truth..." He rubs his chin. "Interesting choice indeed. Alright...
"Tell us about the most embarrassing date you EVER had."
He grins. He's pretty sure this'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:32 am

Wow, that was certainly a question that Manda wasn't expecting. She was close to leaving the game as quickly as she came. But she put this on herself So might as well be cool about it. "That's it? This is just child's play. Alright, so I don't normally ‘date’ a lot. I'm not the type of girl that's into commitment, but it’s more that the one time and the one time I did, it ended badly. I went on a pity date with this Elvis impersonator once. He took me out to get stoned and then we ended up in the parking lot at Dennys. He was screaming his head off and throwing salt at the ‘flying squid’ that he was hallucinating…we didn’t see each other much after that."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 am

Morgan eyes open "You smoke too? Awesome, girl!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 pm

"Well, that's something that is uh... intriguing..." Kyle says. He lets out a cough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 8 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8