The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Deressa
Nisha
Kabirah
Natalie
Robin
TiShaun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Truth or Dare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:26 pm

The more attention he got, the more red his face became. But to think on the bright side, at least he is making people smile instead making them mad. But doesn't stop his embarrassment from showing through.

"Yes yes, I have two left feet and no ass to shake. So it's my turn now, right? In that case, Deressa truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:35 pm

After she finally ceased to laugh like a dying mongoose, Deressa revealed her face again and looked at Satoshi.
"Oh, I can play too? Yay! Well, I just had my nails done so.. TRUTH!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

"Oh honey this Truth or Dare session is so juicy oh hoooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeey" He takes a few more sips of wine.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 pm

He looks Deressa and tried to think of something that isn't too bad for her. He hasn't had much of a chance to talk to her but he also doesn't want it to be boring. And then, the perfect one comes to his mind.

"Who here would you most like to make out with?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Satoshi's question came as a shock to Deressa. She had forgotten that stuff like that are primarily the focus of truth and dare. She felt uneasy and looked at her freshly manicured nails, as she didn't want to aknowledge all the people staring at her waiting for her answer. She didn't know what to say, because she doesn't want to make out with anyone. Deressa never did and never has. The numerous times she had rejected guys and girls suddenly came to mind. She felt like a loser. The other contestants must not know this.
"Uhmm... JeRaldo!"
He was handsome enough for her choice to make sense.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Ti'Shaun sips the straw of one of her margarita drinks and clears her throat.

"Cute!" She responded to Deressas' statement.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Morgan tries hard to take a sip from his straw with no hands but gives up and uses his hand to move it towards his mouth and takes a sip "Well now we have an idea of a dare for you then" he bounces his eyebrows and grins
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 pm

"That's a good choice!" He says.. He takes another drink.

He adjusts his position to get more comfortable
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Valenda eyes open wide as she just witnessed Satoshi doing a lap dance to Robin and started laughing with the back of her hand over her mouth. "Oh my gawd I just came in at the best moment of my time!" she shook her head wile laughing so hard.

She calms a bit and waits.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Deressa became nervous at the thought of potentionally kissing Je for a dare. She felt the need to run away and hide, but she didn't want to make a scene. Sadly her insecurities got the best of her and she got up.
"Ahaha, I guess so! Hey, I just remembered I...uhh...left my hair straightener plugged! I should go and get it before I cause a fire and the show gets cancelled!" She laughed nervously and skipped out of the living room while yelling: "Just carry on without me, babes!"
She hopes they bought her bogus excuse and returns to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Vale looks at her and smiles 'I don't blame her for what she had to do...
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 pm

"Well NOW who's turn is it? Deressa just left and it was her turn"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Satoshi notices Deressa leave and is a little disappointed. Did he say the wrong thing? Maybe he can go to her later and make amends. But the game must go on.

"Well maybe it should go to the person closest to Deressa, so I believe it should go to Dio."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Morgan frowns "I think she still doesn't like me or know me well enough, that may have been my bad. Cause I don't think a hairdresser would forget to unplug a straightener."

He then shakes his head to get back in focused cause this is supposed to be a fun night so he won't let that get to him "Yeah Dio you can ask somebody!
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm

"I agree. You should ask someone Dio!" He says, clapping happily
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Still dealing with the laughter-aftermath of Satoshi's 'beautiful' lapdance, he suddenly hears his name being said by multiple people. Suddenly everyone's attention was turned to him.
He instantly becomes quiet and his eyes widen as he starts blushing and chuckling nervously.
"W-Who me? OH!"

He looks around the circle to pick a victim.
"Alright uh-hmm...."
His gaze lands on the fierce diva.

"TiShaun, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Ti'Shaun, having just finished her second helping of pancakes, pushed her plate back and began checking her nails.

"DARE." She folded her arms then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm

"Oo-hoo-hoo!" He says. He wonders what dare Rio could possibly give her
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:08 pm

A smile creeps on Dio's face as his shoulders bounce up and down from chuckling.
"Oh girl, you've no idea what you're in for."
He walks out of the room without saying a word. A minute later he returns... with the trashcan from the kitchen.

"I dare you... to sit in this trash can for the next 2 rounds. And don't be afraid to get cozy in there. Looks like there's plenty of leftovers as well!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 pm

"Come again say what?"

She widened her eyes and gave a forced smile. Getting dirty was Ti'Shauns' worst fear next to bugs and heights, she has always hated the idea of filth, and the thought of dirt would just mortify her
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 pm

"OH HONEY I AM SHOOK" He exclaims. Kyle is losing his shit

"I didn't know you could think of a cutthroat dare like that for TiShaun!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:17 pm

"We did stuff like this all the time in High School haha!"
He looks at the others.
"Well... not the trashcan sitting of course...." He grins nervously. "The truth or dares. I'm not going easy on ya, girly."
He then sees the uneasy look on TiShaun's face, feeling guilty for already picking such an hardcore dare.

"Oh I think I said 2 rounds, I meant 1 round.
Sit in this trash can for the next round, yeah. You can do that girl!" he winks at her hoping she won't hate him too much.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Ti'Shaun, without saying a word, slowly stands up from the table, and stretches before getting her plate, taking it to the kitchen sink, and walking upstairs back to the girls' room.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Robin pinches her nose as Dio brings out the trash can for TiShaun to sit in. "Man that trash smells rank, you're gonna need a few showers after that one!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Morgan looks over at Ti'Shaun sadly "hey girl come back! We can do a different dare!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next