The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare

Go down 
+7
Jedd
Deressa
Nisha
Kabirah
Natalie
Robin
TiShaun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Truth or Dare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:06 am

Ti'Shaun looked up. "Ouuuu!" She teased and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:09 am

Morgan raises an eyebrow "Oooo juicy. Sadly I already asked the question so I can't ask you who. Your turn to ask somebody!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 am

Nisha winks in Ti'Shaun's direction, then at Morgan. "Such a smart cookie!" She giggles. She looks towards Satoshi. “Truth…or dare.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:13 am

As Dio walks past the other bedroom, he hears someone say 'Truth...or dare'
Instantly all ears he decides to enter the room.
"You guys playing truth or dare?" He laughs. Only then he sees that Nisha was actually just asking Satoshi to pick truth or dare... Now he is really getting motivated to join the fun.
"I'm in!"
He quietly sits down beside TiShaun and looks at Nisha and Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:22 am

Raldo looks across from Ti'Shaun, at dio. He has never had the chance to meet the guy so now would be his chance. "Hey, the names Raldo" He extends his arms across Ti to shake his hand with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:43 am

Satoshi is shocked that it is already his turn. He is about about to give his answer until he caught a glimpse at Dio.
As much as he wanted to send him off, he doesn't want to make a scene and ruin everyone's mood. He remembers the questions Nisha and Raldo asked as he sits next to Robin with a glass of wine.

"One, we made pancakes. But I still think that Nisha would do a better job." Satoshi turns his attention to Nisha.

"As for Nisha's question...dare. I want to make things interesting."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:46 am

He looks up to see someone introducing himself to him. He gives Raldo a friendly smile and leans over TiShaun to accept his hand.
"Yo! Nice to meetcha Raldo, I'm Dio." He laughs a bit nervously and brings his hand to the back side of his head.
"Its crazy how I still haven't talked to everyone in the house yet. And honestly dude you seem like the definition of chill, that is something we definately need around here."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 am

Valenda walks in the room but stops hearing them talking about dares or truths. She stood there with arms crossed, smiling and watching everyone having fun.

I'm glad everyone is letting loose...they needed it while I am here feeling like crap.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 am

Dio sees Valenda standing in the door opening with a slightly pained experssion on her face. In an attempt to take away the negative emotions he waves and gestures her to come sit with him and Raldo.
Dio hears Satoshi pick 'dare'. He leans in to Raldo and whispers "who would've though that, I swear I guessed he would go for truth"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 am

Raldo squeals as Dio's hand squeezes his hand tightly.

"Oh my god, I think I'm about to pass out" He thought to himself. But shakes it off after

Raldo giggles quietly about what Dio says "The poor kid is in for a surprise"

As he waits for Nisha to make up a dare, He looks at Valenda walking in and scoots from the couch to make enough room for her to sit. He looks at her and waves his semi-swoll/injured hand to grab her attention to come over.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 am

Satoshi sees Dio wave at someone so this causes him to turns around to see Valenda. He sends her a wide grin and waves at her as well. Not as big as Dio, bit enough for her to see it. He hears the other guys talking about him from across the small coffee table.

"How bad could it possibly be? Nisha is a nice girl so it can't be terrible."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:06 am

As she was leaving the bathroom, Deressa heard chattering coming from the living room and went to see what's going on. She stood next to Vale and after a while she figured out that a game of truth and dare was happening.
"Oooh! This should be fun!" Assuming she is too late to join in, she just sits down next to Dio to be able to hear better.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:35 am

Dio's face becomes a bit red out of embarrassment when he sees he has been shaking Raldo's hand with too much force applied. Too much time passes to say sorry... dammit now it would be awkward. Note to self... use less firm handshakes

Deressa's bubbly voice is heard from the entrance as well, and she seats beside Dio.
"Hey Deress, you're just in time. Satoshi is going to do a dare next now I must see that!" he grins as he stares back at the confident looking Satoshi awaiting the dare he has to fulfill.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 am

Nisha smiles and waves at all the newcomers. It takes her a good while to come up with something. She wanted to go easy on Satoshi for the wonderful compliment but as he mentioned making things interesting, she couldn't resist. "Okay Satoshi....I dare you to...give the person closest to you a lap dance." She giggled at the thought of him doing something so out of character. She had purposely not named anyone for the very sake of having him choose between the people beside him.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 am

Satoshi nearly chokes on his wine as he hears Nisha's dare. Normally, he would try his best to get himself out of this silly situation...but the best way to do that is by actually doing it. He looks to his right to see Robin laughing at him.

"...Do I really need to do it?" He says as his face turns a bright pink in front of everyone. He doesn't even try to hide it this time.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am

Kyle, on his second glass of wine, begin to chuckle. "Man that is a juicy dare." He laughs again
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 am

As Nisha exclaimed what Satoshi's dare was Dio almost fell of the couch laughing. He exchanged a quick look with Raldo and Valenda who too were shocked/amused by Nisha's dare.
The corners of his mouth started shaking and he quickly covered his mouth with both hands to keep him from making a sound. If he'd laugh out loud now Satoshi would most likely throw a fit. Slowly recovering he managed to talk - fairly - normal again.

"A dare is a dare Satoshi. Can't go crawling back now!"

'I'm just happy I'm not sitting closest to him imagine that' he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 am

Nisha tries her best not to break out in tears. "It would make things interesting, wouldn't it?" She chuckles lightly as everyone seems to be full with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:34 am

Robin busts out laughing immediately after hearing Satoshi's dare, "Damn Nisha isn't messing around with her dares!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:49 am

Satoshi looks at the crowd of people that now have his eyes on him. He is ashamed to admit it...he can't dance...at all. That's especially sad since his girlfriend is a professional dancer and whenever she has tried teaching him, it was more or less a failure. He can't even do a simple dance let alone a lap dance! But there is no denying what Dio said is true, he made his bed now he has to lay in it.

He mumbles aloud enough for people to hear. "Fine."

He grabs a chair from the kitchen for Robin. After she sits down, he reluctantly started his embarrassment of a lap dance. After a minute or so, he ran back over to his spot on the couch and drinks a sip of his wine. The quicker he can forget that, the better.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

Ti'Shauns' expression lit up, and she grimaced at the sight of Satoshis' lap dance he was currently giving.

"GETCHO MONEY! GETCHO MONEY!" She chanted as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Kyle was hooting and hollering at it at first, but as it began, his hoots and hollers were becoming words of encouragement. "Yeah put your hips into it man!"

He then fans himself "That was spicy yet sad, you really can't dance?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Robin sits down in the chair and claps and cheers Satoshi on as he gives her his rendition of a lap dance. She playfully teases him as he dances. She sits back down next to him on the couch and lightly punches his shoulder, "Don't worry I'm sure there will be way more embarrassing dares happening tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Morgan laughs so hard that he doesn't even make a real sound, just wails his arms around. "I love you nisha, this is amazing! Get some Tosh!!" Morgan wipes the years from his eyes from laughing so hard and continues to smile, he is happy that everyone is coming together in the house and actually having fun like a family.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Deressa started laughing uncontrollably. She then felt embarrassed, as she's not too keen on people hearing her obnoxious screech. She grabbed onto Dio's arm and hid her head behind his shoulder while trying to calm down. Satoshi shaking his bony butt was too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare   Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next