The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Crazy Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 2 - Crazy Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Crazy Stuff   Week 2 - Crazy Stuff Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm

"So I told someone about Whitney...I can be really gullible but Gar is too nice to backstab someone on this show, that's how I know he's a great friend." He then rubs the back of his head

"I like the vets coming in as well. They seem really nice but I may be at a disadvantage not knowing anything about them.
However, I do think that they could be good allies? I MEAN Sergio and Ivy were flirting and we do need some gender variety in our alliance. Who knows though, I'm not really the most strategic person in my alliance"
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Crazy Stuff
Page 1 of 1