The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Empty
PostSubject: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:22 pm

"Knock knock Blue berry"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Manda opens the door and raises a brow. "Je'Raldo? You're the last person I expected to see... Come on in, man. Want some veggie chips?" She motions to her remaining junk food and goes to sit down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Omg yummy, veggie chips. That will certainly fill his pescitarian needs. "Yes thank you!" He grabs a few chips.

"I wanted to come to you because apparently words spreading fast that Robin is the main target but yet they don't seem to have solid proof about that. So I thought I should talk to you NOW because I thought your HA room Would be busy with the remaining contestants that have never talked to you at all yet. Which surprises me." He chuckles "You always seemed to be under appreciated around here"

"I just want to see what direction your headed towards, as well as my intentions in this game."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:59 pm

"Thank you for saying I'm underappreciated!" She giggles, striking a cute pose. "Move over, Ti'Shaun! I'm the new fan favorite!"

"But hmm... I'm not sure I want to reveal who I'm putting up." She motions towards the vents in the room. "The walls have ears and all that, and I'm sure that's why Nisha's been coming at me because I did nothing to imply I was going after Robin. The two of them have already been in here pleading their respective cases."

"Being underappreciated let me slip by and just watch people play the game, so that's helpin my goals a LOT. But, it also didn't let people see ME and they're stuck assuming I'd go on the war path just because someone nominated and annoyed the shit out of me. I'm smarter than that."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Raldo laughs at the Ti'Shaun joke "oh shit, I forgot about her"

Raldo looks at the vents "Yeah, Nisha did sound very paranoid and very aware the entire day. I will agree the arguement between you and Robin is pretty much how the rumors started I bet." He looks back at Manda "so what is your relationship with Robin now? Has she talked to you? She would be ridiculous not too"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 pm

She shakes her head, looking down to her feet. "Man, I'll be honest with you: I was really shocked when I was nominated alongside Marlee, and I wanted to take it out on Robin, but I only wanted to tease her. When she came at me like I was some basic ass Bad Girls Club bitch, I told her off and figured that was it! But, she just keeps coming back and saying that she doesn't want beef... it's ANNOYING!"

"Our 'argument' was pretty much like this:"

Manda sat back up and did an admittedly good impression of Robin, even though the words were very much exaggerated.

"Oooh girl I got you AND your girlfriend out in a game of dodgeball!"

"Oh man that kinda hurts but whatever let me make a stupid joke about it to make things better."

"How about you get bent, Manda! Don't make jokes it makes me feel guilty for playing the game properly!"

"Shit fam that's your problem, pick up a knock knock joke sometime and learn what humor is"

She leans back, throwing up her arms in surrender. "Ya dig? Blown way out of proportion. It's too much, I'm cringing 24/7."

"I am not out for Robin's ass right now. I think she's tripped up enough in the past few weeks to get HERSELF eliminated, I don't need to waste my time as HA doing it."

"She also came up here to try and flirt her way to safety, which was pretty cute... So our relationship is: we don't have one. She's made her own bed and I'm just waiting to see who's gonna make her lay in it."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Raldo claps at the performance Manda has pulled "Beautiful, Inspiring, Jaw-Dropping, Grammy award!" He laughs "Your funny, Manda. But I understand, She could of used you as an ally but instead turned her back on you. So saving her from Eviction and then turning her back on you must of hurt. I understand how that feels. Your a sweet girl and not everyone understands that. Your just an honest girl that a lot of people take offense to, I can see that in you."

(Sorry Rina I'm at work so I won't be able to make in depth replies or respond quick enough!)
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:13 pm

(Don't worrry about it darlin!! I can wait c: And I write enough for both of us LMAO)

"Sometimes I'm honest, and sometimes I just tell people what they want to hear... but I always try to make up for it when I screw someone over, and I don't get vindictive over silly things like that." She waves her hand, as if banishing all the Robin drama. "But that's essentially what my plan right now is. Take out the people who threaten my goals, and don't be petty for silly reasons. You'd mentioned your intentions at one point..." Manda grabs a nearby hairbrush and, using her best reporter voice, tilts it towards Raldo. "Would you care to comment, Lamb?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Raldo looks at the hairbrush tangled with blue hair, he leans back from the hair tickling his face 'ew'
He looks at the Manda and gives her a serious look "I want Kenji out."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 am

That surprised her. "Kenji?? But why?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

"As much as I appreciate Kenji, he's all over the place. Robin and Nisha are not worth the HA. As well as Deressa, Dio and Morgan. Kenji is more of a threat because of the fact he doesn't listen to anyone's decisions but himself. He's a ticking time bomb."

"You ask kenji to do something, he will for sure agree to it but then he will go another dirrection, like that." He snaps his fingers "If the kid can't listen to anyone but himself then he's to dangerous to keep. We have the votes to get rid of him Manda. We need to act fast."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 pm

“You make an excellent point… I’ve been having doubts about him, too.” I guess she’d never get to fuck Satan, that was sad… Maybe Kenji would bone the dark lord all by himself! “And there’s nobody else I’d like to put up over him. I’m cool with most of these people. My only worry is… Alliances.”

“Nisha and Robin are working together. Their visits to my room have confirmed that in my mind. I know where Dio, Deressa, and Morgan’s heads are most of the time, but you… I’m not so sure. Where do you plan on going from here?”

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 pm

"Plan on going from here?" Raldo tilts his head looking up to the sky repeating what Manda asked him, she's a sweet girl so he will have to be honest with her. "I wanna keep the people I know I can trust Manda. Kenji is not one of them. I need the money more than anything and for that I need to get rid of people who I cant see myself working with."

"I don't have any solid alliances with anyone only companions. Having alliances are toxic, you will always have a rat in one of them. I'm pretty much a free agent at this point Manda."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:59 pm

DAMN.
Manda couldn’t hide her shock. She didn’t expect Raldo to be so… blunt. It was pretty welcoming compared to everyone else trying to talk in double-meanings all the time.

“Dang, dude, you’re hardcore… But, I feel you.” She holds out her hand and smiles, “Do whatever you’ve gotta do, no hard feelings. If I go out it’s no big thing.”

“If I may ask… what exactly do you need the money for?”

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Raldo pinches Manda's cheeks "You honestly know all the right things to say."

After hearing the question of money from Manda, He sits back onto his chair and crosses his arms. "I would honestly love to tell you, Manda. Unfortunately, I don't like to use a sappy story as a way to get by in the game if you know what I mean?"

"But what I can tell you is that my mother also wants the money so that she can gloat it in front of my father for the rest of his existence."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:32 pm

She pouts and puffs out her cheeks after Raldo’s pinching, but her smile returns after hearing his story. She even manages a small laugh, “That’s fair. Maybe after the game you’ll enlighten me? I’m a caring soul or something like that.”

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Raldo smiles back "Sounds like a plan! Maybe we can get some drinks and get wasted after the show. I haven't had alcohol in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm

She laughs, “Boy NOW you’re speakin’ my LANGUAGE! I’ll have you up to Cali sometime—it’ll be dope. I think our private jet will be out of the shop by then, too!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)   You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

You're one crazy lady (RP w/ Manda)
Page 1 of 1