The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouija (RP w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Empty
PostSubject: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Kenji is up in the HA bedroom reading a magazine. He is soooooooo bored, he wants to do something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Ever ready to start the party, Manda bursts in. “KENJI.”

She slams the door behind herself, grinning and holding a large piece of cardboard behind her back. “Wanna send Satan a love note?” She reveals the cardboard to be a homemade Ouija board, which she holds out and wiggles invitingly. “Pretty sure he’s DTF.”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Kenji's jaw drops and his eyes widen as far as they could. Curse these Asian eyes!
"LETS DO IT!" Kenji jumps out of bed and heads straight for the table aggressively pushing everything out of the way and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Manda slams the board onto the table and reaches into her pocket for some candles. “FUCK YEA.”

She lights them (equally as excited for this) and sits on the floor. “We. Are gonna fuck some demons. Are you fucking READY??”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:17 pm

"Im fucking READY MANDA!" He shakes! As they both put their hands on the planchette Kenji pauses "What should we ask it?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:18 pm

“Well, I think you’re supposed to ask how old the demon is FIRST so you cal tell if it’s human or not, but that’s super boring so…” She bites her lip and looks around the room. “… How big is your dick?”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Kenji gasps "MANDA! That's so rude!... You have to say please..." HGe whispers to the Ouija board "I'm am so sorry, I honestly don't know what's her problem she has never acted like this..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

She nods, “Except every time I’m breathing. So, if you were to like… Use your scary demon hands to CHOKE ME??”

Suddenly, the planchette begins to move. It’s slow at first, but then very suddenly it shifts to the letters.

[i]“S… T… O… P… Spooky. Satan’s real AND he doesn’t wanna get all up in this.”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:41 pm

"Damn" Kenji laughs "You must be really dry if Satan doesn't want to fuck with you."

The planchette starts to move again but toward the 'goodbye' response.

"No, no no... where do you think you're going??!" Kenji pushes the planchette back into the middle "Where not done here"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 pm

She nods, “Yea, Satan, we’ve got more questions to ask you. Like…” Manda grins. “Which houseguest do you hate the most?”
Slowly, the planchette moves again. “M… Mind… your… own… bus-HELL NAH.” She pushes it towards the center again. “Come on, Satan! I bet you aren’t even a real devil—probably just some pussy who died here like a thousand years ago. Prove your dark powers to us!!”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm

"Yeah! Make it some extremely fucked up shit! Put a curse on someone! ANYTHING! WHERE BORED!" Kenji begs!

Kenji and Manda wait in silence for something horrific to happen...
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Suddenly, and without warning, there was a Total eclipse of the sun loud crashing noise!! Little did the two know, it had been raining steadily for an hour, and the forecast called for thunder. Still, the noise startled Manda her attention snapped from the board to the window.

“Okay, uh… But that could’ve been a total coincidence! Do something scarier!”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Kenji jumps into fear! Grabbing onto Manda like what Scooby does to shaggy.
"Maybe! I bet it was just the wind that got into the air vents and blew the board right off the table!"

He gasps! "It could have been my great grand pops saying Happy Birthday to me! He would usually scare me like all the time! Like he's still playing dead and made this whole entire makeup look that his sister made for him at his "Funeral". He's going the extra mile with this stunt! Amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 pm

She cocks a brow and looks to Kenji, then she looks back at the board. “Oh great and powerful… Kenji’s Grandpa.”

“Show us your dark powers! Like… Posess us or some shit! Or take out your vengeance on someone!!”

Things are quiet for a minute… THEN, SUDDENLY.

All the lights in the room went out.

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Kenji screams! "OMG!"
The lights come back on and the board started to move rapidly. "3... days... 3... days... 3... days..."

Everything went silent... "I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 pm

"BITCH DO YOU WANT TO DIE? YOU WAIT HOWEVER LONG SATAN WANTS YOU TO WAIT."

She elbows Kenji as the planchette continues to move. "6... 6... 6... 666 HOLY FUCK."

"6... sins... Wait typo, signs. So Satan is coming in THREE DAYS and leaving us 6 signs??"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 pm

"Why do bad things happen to good people! We did nothing wrong!"

Kenji looks around the room wondering what other evil shit is bound to happen
"OMG WHAT IS THAT!" Kenji points shaking his fingers as he see's a pen on a coffee table roll off from the side landing on the floor.

"Nope. Fuck that, I'm out! First the storm, then the lights, and now the pen. that's the final straw." He gets up and walks away out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Manda's more freaked out by Kenji than anything, but she feels like she's accomplished what she set out to do: freak the fuck out of Kenji with some hokey Ouija board. She's pretty sure he caught on at the end though: she didn't move the planchette to spell out that 666 nonsense!

Without saying goodbye, she leaves the room.

Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Tumblr_lzpmf0hUOL1rpdkmfo1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouija (RP w/ Manda)   Ouija (RP w/ Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ouija (RP w/ Manda)
Page 1 of 1