The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Empty
PostSubject: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:21 am

Nisha knocks quickly on the door as she waits for a response. "Um, Manda? Are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:31 am

Manda opens the door and motions for Nisha to come in. "I was hoping you'd finally stop in to say hi! Pop a squat--I've Takis that you're welcome to nosh on."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:41 am

"Ohh, nice~!" Nisha excitedly grabs a bag as her mind suddenly spins off track. "Oh, yeah I actually came to talk to you about the nominations."

Manda wrote:

"And please, feel free to talk to me about my nominations... I'm not your enemy here." She shrugs, "If you bothered to talk to me before writing me off as a cold-hearted yuppie bitch, you'd know that."

"Who exactly wrote you off as cold-hearted?" She began to recall how Manda had been indirectly pointing someone out during her speech. "If you were referring to me, I thought it was clear who your target was going to be based off of what happened last week. Clearly....I was wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

“Well,” she sits down on the bed, all dainty and polite and open as can be. “Not once. Has anyone approached me during this game to ally with them, to vote on their behalf, or even just to talk. I can only assume that I intimidate y’all, or that you’re writing me off.”

“Further, I felt that explaining my feelings would be the best way to show that I’m not picking anyone out of spite. I have no beef with Robin, or you, or Dio—hell I ADORE Dio! I’m waiting to see who is going to come and talk to me now that the nominations have been announced, and then I’m going to throw in my lot with whoever makes the best case.” She claps and leans back with a smirk. “So far you’re in the lead if that makes you feel any better!”

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Nisha starts munching on the Takis as Manda speaks. She covers her mouth while she speaks as to not be rude. "..However, you're one of the social butterflies in this house. It had seemed to me that you aligned with Marlee, Morgan, Valenda, and perhaps a few others that I'm not aware of. I feel like we've been on opposite sides of the house this entire time.” She continues to munch on the spicy corn snacks before continuing. She couldn’t help but feel a little secure with Manda’s remark about her being in the lead.

“If that’s truly the case, I can respect any decision you want to make. I’d just like to know who you would decide to target if either I or Dio come off the block? Despite not having any beef with anyone, you do plan to get a specific target out this week, right?”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:18 pm

She shrugs, “I have an idea, but I’m much more interested in who YOU would like to see leave. I had a fling with Marlee, I like Morgan, and I didn’t actually talk much with Valenda. If anything, Dio’s my main guy right now, but having friends in a competition just complicates things… Case in point: Marlee.”

“I’m not above tossing out my friends, but I won’t double-cross someone if I’ve agreed to ally with them. I just need a good reason to do it.”

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Nisha nods as she continues her munching. She began to think of Dio as being a pawn, with how she spoke of him. But if that were the case, what would that make her?

"Naturally, I would go for those that I haven’t really spoken much game with. I like the idea of playing a loyal game so, likewise, if I ally with someone, I wouldn't have any reason for wanting to see them leave." She finishes 1/3 of the bag and rolls it up and places it bag on the table before she stands up. "Well, I'm glad we could kind of see where each other's heads are at. I don't want to pry into your ideas as HA, but if I come off the block, I just want to let you know that I can be an extra vote in your favor." With that, she says her goodbyes and waits for what Manda has to say before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm

“I’m pretty confident that you’ll survive this elimination, and I’m always looking for new friends.” She winks, “I think you and I could be pretty close. I’ll keep what you said in mind.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)   The Declaration (PR w/ Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Declaration (PR w/ Manda)
Page 1 of 1