The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Peaches knocks at the door before coming in. ''Congrats Wanda.'' She looks at the basket full of snacks and beverages. ''Luxurious!'' She hugs Wanda and sits on the HA bed.

She takes a deep breath. ''I'm sure at this point you're pretty much done with everyone giving you small talk before addressing what they want to know.'' She nervously laughs. ''I wanted to know if we could talk about the game?''
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:27 pm

"Oh thank GOD no more small talk." She flopped back into a chair, lazily shooting some finger guns Peaches' way. "I like your style. Talk it up, Peachy"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Peaches holds her mug with both hands and gets DOWN to business. She crosses her legs. ''I feel like, and i'm just guessing, that there have already happened some talks about, you know,'' She takes a sip of water from her mug. ''I might be up there as a possible nomination. However, I don't really have any steady alliances.'' She pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

''And, I just feel like, the vets are already getting targetted right after their immunity. That's just what i've heard from some people, so this week i'm guessing your best bet would be to do something that let's you fly under the radar.'' She takes another sip. ''Which brings me to the idea that, with this week being hard as it is, I could definitely be that person that wouldn't put you up on their HA after your HA reign.'' She puts the mug on the small table and fixes her crop top. ''After this week, people will take you as responsible for whatever actions you take, even if they were discussed by your allies. But i'm telling you right now, I have some connections, not actual allies, like, my relationship with Malibu is rocky and I feel like I could be a nice addition to your group if you even have one.''

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:38 pm

"Of course I have a group! I'm big and LOUD and it's impossible for me to fly under the radar... but I'll tell you right now that you aren't the target this week." She stopped for a second, trying to think of the best subtle way to explain her plans. "You ever played Chess?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 pm

Peaches knew where the conversation was headed, she was going to get pawned. ''Yeah. I'm guessing you want to talk about pawns.''
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:42 pm

She clapped, "Oh you're quick I LIKE you. Small talk is so annoying. But, if you're gonna be quick then I'm just gonna be really honest: dump Malibu. She's not going to last long, and she's going to drag you down."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 pm

Peaches knew that even though Mals and her had their own issues, she would be heartbroken to dumb Malibu. HOWEVER, She didn't come here to carry Malibu and hand her the million, she came to this house to collect her CHEQUE. ''Yeah, I definitely get that.'' She grabs the mug back from the table and takes a sip. ''And it's noticeable, I also feel like she's sort of, holding me down you know?'' She takes a deep breath. ''And girl we all came here to win our million. So, I was thinking we could cut a deal.'' She winks. ''I'm already leaving Mals as it is, but on top of that, we could carry a deal between eachother, we can keep eachother safe from our sides of the house. If the people im close with win HA, you're one hundred percent off the block.''

Peaches smiles, she didn't know this side of Wanda. She knew Wanda was a bad bitch ready to play and she liked that. She stretches her hand, waiting to see if Wanda could close the deal.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:53 pm

The choice was easy. Wanda took her hand and gave it a firm shake, "Pleasure to be in business, partner! You'll be a pawn, but you will be a safe one."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Peaches was confused. ''I mean, if you really need to put me on the block, I get it, you don't want to piss people off.'' She sighs. ''But you have to know, I did watch season 4 of the mad house and some pawns do go home.'' She pulls the same strand of hair behind her ear. ''I'm not comfortable with going up, I feel like they're are easier pawns.'' She sighs. ''But, it's your HA, not mine.''
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 pm

"Who do you think would be easier, then?" She flopped back into her chair. "I'm all ears. All I know is that I'm picking off the weak ones and the unpopular ones early on."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Peaches nods, she likes Wanda's straight-forwardness, no bullshit. ''I truly believe that, as of now, the people that are mostly under the radar are probably Gobi.'' She clears her throat.

''Look, Gobi's really not that popular amongst people right now, I don't think he has even picked a side yet.'' She holds her choker while talking. ''If you put up Malibu, who im guessing is your target, and me, my side might take it as something personal. However, if you put up Malibu and Gobi, and go about it as they didn't talk to you much, you'll come off as less of a threat. I'm voting with your group, I believe the votes are there. Gobi's a much safer pawn in my opinion. I'll be sure to make them think you arent specifically targetting them.''

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm

"That's not a bad idea... Though Gobi does well in challenges, making him a threat. Undecided votes might get him out. Anyone else? I like to have options."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Peaches nods. ''The only other person I can think of is Donovan. Yeah, he is decent at competitions but he's also not the most social.'' She pulls her crop top up. ''Donovan or Gobi are good pawns, if any of them comes down you can put the other.'' She sighs. ''As much as I love her, Malibu has rubbed so many people the wrong way, there's no way she'll stay.''
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:20 pm

"I still think Gobi's too much of a threat to be a good pawn... But Donovan is a good idea. Donovan, Andre, Clayton. But, they don't really have many allies, so that means they wouldn't be good pawns."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Peaches nods, if Wanda's already made her mind up, there's no budging. ''Well girl, if you really have no other choice I get it. But I feel like im somewhat of a threat to some people, so I don't know if I'd be the perfect pawn.'' She smiles. ''Good talk.'' She hugs Wanda. ''I think we hit some really good and valid points, I hope you dont nominate me because I just love this game so much and I would love to not be on the block.'' She awkwardly laughs and leaves the HA bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)   Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Meets Seattle (Private RP: Peaches & Wanda)
Page 1 of 1