The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Carmen packed her bags in the have-not room and walked to the bedroom and laid her stuff down in the empty bed. She flopped onto the bed and was comforted by how soft the bed was. This week had been exhausting for Carmen: being a have-not, having one of her best friends on the block, and having to run around talking to people, all while not getting any sleep or solid food. And on top of all that, she had to evict Sam, which was hard for her.

From what she was told, she was in danger this week of not going up. But, it's a new week. She's been laying low and observing the house (i.e. seeing people making moves and making allies). And while it's too early for a drastic move, Carmen's been taking mental notes everything she's seen when she wasn't sleeping in the have-not room.

She got up and started rummaging through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:41 pm

Aaliyah walks in and sits down on the comfy bed.

"It feels so good to be back in here. Especially after that crazy week."

She chuckled, "Best believe I am gonna bust my ass in the next challenge so I don't have to go back to that torture chamber."

She turned to Carmen and said "what do you think about...everything."

She wanted to start conversation but didn't know what to talk about, she was all gamed out.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 pm

"I-" She had to pause for a moment to get her thoughts in order. "For the past 2 evictions, I feel like I have voted strategically rather than emotionally. Which is a great thing, but that means that two of my friends have left. I know that what's been done is better for my game, but maybe it isn't? What if Sam and Nevea were going to be loyal to me? I want to be able to play and not get my feelings caught up in it, but like, I don't wanna hurt people or anything. It's just a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Aaliyah nodded, "I was never super close with Nevea and Sam...but I was with Delin and he is heartbroken that Sam is gone and I...I just feel responsible. I feel like I might've lost a friend over a vote that didn't really matter. It's just hard figuring out if winning is more important than keeping these relationships outside of the house."

She laid down on the bed and took her earings out.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 pm

"Exactly. I just hope I've done the right things so far. But yeah, for real, I'm not going to be have-not AGAIN. Never again." She shuddered thinking about slop. "I think Delin will forgive you, though. He won't hold a grudge, he's not the type. I'm just worried that none of my friends or allies will win HA. I feel like I'm gonna be targeted for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Aaliyah nodded. "It's hard right now with Delin because as much as I like and trust him...I just feel like he has complete opposite plans from me in the game."

She sat up and looked at Carmen and said "like I spoke with him about potentially forming something, kinda like we discussed and he just flat out said no and then today he asked if me, you and Peaches wanted to from an alliance with him and some people that he refused to reveal the identities of."

She sighed, "it's just hard sometimes, I just hope I can win HA or one of us can win HA so we can figure out where everyone stands."

She smiled, "I'm just glad I have you two and I had a really good talk with Donny today and I really feel like we could trust him going forward."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 pm

"I hope so," referring to trusting Donovan, "As I said before, any genuine alliance is gonna be with people I trust. I definitely think one of us winning will give us a bird's eye view of the house."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Aaliyah nods, "because everyone will be running up to that room and being all like

OMG YAS I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD WIN BESTIE

...meanwhile they never spoke to you all season."

She chuckled.

"Speaking of HA, if you win do you know who you are planning to target yet or like a couple people you have your eyes on?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:21 pm

"I have a few people in mind that i believe are shady. But if I do win, there are people who I've never talked to, and they could serve as pawns, but then other people including them would be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Knowing that she was with Carmen, she felt safe spilling everything,

"Here is something me and Donovan kinda talked about, don't you find it odd how Delin and Sam were constantly in the HA room?" Aaliyah joins Carmen on the bed she was sitting on and says "Plus Wanda said Paula and her were close so I almost feel like those guys might've had something going on."

She started talking with her hands, "I dunno, something about Paula, I don't trust her. She hasn't said a word to me all season. Rory was telling me about how Paula treated her and ugh, I just don't like her, period."

She felt like a 500 pound truck had been lifted off her chest after spilling it all to Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:06 am

”OH MY GOSH, AALIYAH!” Carmen exclaimed, because she had the TEA.. “So Aurora pulled me, Martin, and Andre aside and she told us that we were like the strongest competitors and she wanted us in her side. Then she told us that Paula sent her to talk to us. And that made me take a second because like, why wouldnt Paula come talk to us herself. It was fishy! And then all week they’ve been avoiding each other.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 am

Aaliyah gasps "So that confirms that there was a side and Aurora was on it,"

She would then count on her fingers "So you have Sam and Delin in the HA suite a lot plus Wanda saying she is close with Paula plus Paula sending Aurora to get numbers for their side....

that means at some point those 5 must've been working together."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:23 am

”Key word here is were. With beef between Paula and Aurora, and Sam’s our, that probably means that Delin, Paula, and Wanda are in an alliance and Wanda put up her own alliance member. That’s dangerous”.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am

Aaliyah nods in agreement.

"I like Rory, and I trust her since she voted with us this week and got Sam out."

She then thinks for a second and says "What do you think about Wanda? Did you get the chance to chat with her this week?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 am

"We had this kind of awkward flirting thing going on, so I feel like that kept me safe. But aligning with her is sketchy because she put up Sam, her alliance member, what's gonna stop her to put me up?"

"I like Aurora, too. She's a really sweet girl and I feel like I can trust her."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:50 am

"I like Aurora too and I feel like Wanda is honest."

She then turned to Carmen, "That's why I feel like Paula has got to go because she is shady and I feel like if she were to win HA, we wouldn't be happy with the nominations. Like she hasn't even spoken a vowel to me."

She thought for a second and said "if I win HA, I will probably nominate Paula as the target with Gobi or Wanda as a pawn, I don't want to put up anyone I trust as a pawn because look what happened to Sam."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:00 pm

"That sounds good. I feel like Paula is dangerous, but she's an obvious threat. I think there's even bigger threats that are just laying low. Those boys like Garfield and Sergio, they're threats too. They're just chilling right now."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Aaliyah chuckles for a second, "Peaches would absolutely slaughter us if we even put Garfield up as a pawn, she'd lose it if we targeted him. I think Paula is probably the best target for me because nobody except Wanda would be THAT upset and she is probably after us anyway."

Aaliyah started removing her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:10 pm

"I mean thats true, too, but Paula HAS to know that she's on the bottom of the house, so getting her with us could help us. I don't know I'm just brainstorming. Obviously we can't trust her with our lives, but she's gonna do whatever it takes. All I'm saying is keep your options open."

Carmen took out her contacts. "Do you wanna be my bed buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Aaliyah giggled, "Of course!"

She removed her fake lashes (Code James 10% off)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)   The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Un-Have-Not-En-Ing (Aaliyah & Carmen)
Page 1 of 1