The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+7
Garfield
Aurora
Peaches
Aaliyah
Martin
Carmen
Val
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:52 pm

Peaches giggles. "42 on the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:57 pm

"45 on the scroll!
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:57 pm

When Andre saw the prizes, he only had one thing on his mind: THE CRUISE SHIP! The only logical option was for him to try to win that prize and hope his gut was right. "30 on the cruise ship!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Peaches frowns. "55 on the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:59 pm

He glares at Andre. He was thinking he might want to give up on the cruise ship, since he's spending so much on the mask...

He ain't letting some dude snatch the cool cruise ship. "LET'S GET 35 ON THE CRUISE SHIP!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00 am

"145 for spy mask"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:21 am

"Okay so, I hope your fucking mask steals your vote. Good luck Delin", Goes into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:25 am

He looks at Martin, very confused.

Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Tenor

He shrugs. "Someone seems to be a sore loser. See ya later, kiddo!" He smiles and does a princess wave.

He turns back around and looks at Natasha
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:13 am

”Alright HouseGuests!" Natasha said. "Bidding time is up. Let's see what you've won. Let's start with the Blue Card... Delin, you've won this item for 35 chips. And this item is... a Cruise to Mexico!" She smiles and begins to read off of the card. "'Congratulations HouseGuest, you've won an all expenses paid (kind of) trip for two to Mexico with Ember of the Sea!" Natasha claps. “Ugh, you’re SO lucky. I haven’t had a vacation since... well now I guess? It’s the first time I’ve been out since Season 3!”

She sighs and then picks up the red card. "Alright Garfield, you won this red card with the red man on it for 20 chips." She begins to read off of the back of the card. "'Sorry HouseGuest, you have won a Forever-Not Pass! Beginning next week, you will be a have-not every week until your eviction or until the have-not phase is over!"

Natasha is SHOCKED. “Oh my god you poor thing.” She runs over and gives him a quick hug. “You’ll get through it! But for now let's try to focus on something else and move on to this cute little purple card." Natasha quickly picks it up. "Peaches, you have won this card for 55 chips." She flips it over to read what's on the back. "'Congratulations, HouseGuest! You have received the Mystery Prize! And the mystery prize is... a check for $7.62!'"

Natasha tries to stifle a laugh. “Oh my god I’m so sorry. But something is better than nothing right?” She smiles before moving on to the last card.

“And finally, we once again have Delin with the highest bid on the Ski Mask! Or is it a burglar? Who knows... oh wait! The card probably does,” she rolls her eyes playfully after noticing her slip up. “Delin with 134 chips you have won this card.” She begins to read it. “‘Congratulations HouseGuest! You have won the STEAL-A-VOTE Power! At this weeks eviction ceremony and steal someone’s vote to make it your own! You will PRIVATELY let us know who’s vote you’re stealing and who it is that you’re voting for on the second vote! Your selection will remain anonymous, so no one will know if their vote was stolen. After all, you are a master thief!’”

Natasha gasps after reading the last card. “That’s so... wow!” She’s still processing the information. “Well, congratulations to our winners! And sorry to Garfield. Bye for now! Wish me luck. He’s to finding a safe child at home. Bye!”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:19 am

Delin grabs his face. "Ah! I have power AND I get a cruise!? This is a great day!" He cheers.

Then the regret set in. "I JUST SPEND 169 CHIPS SON OF A GUN!" He exclaimed. He dragged his hands down his face. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit."

He then looks at Garfield. "Oh no... Garfield! It'll be over before you know it!" He tries to force a smile for him.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:32 am

Sergio gives Delin a playful nudge. "Yo, if you're wondering who to take to Mexico with you, look no further. I have lots of family living there, might help you avoid running into trouble."
Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Q5K
"I kid, I kid~! Take a lady friend." He winks
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Delin stole Andre's Cruise at the LAST MINUTE. Pissed. He just crossed his arms and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Garfield just stood there and his eye begin to twitch "Every week in the...have not room?" He rests his head on Natasha's shoulders when she quickly hugged him "Thank you and thanks for coming in today."

He pats on Delin's back "Mexico is beautiful, been there twice and mmm the food is yum." He rubs his belly but thinks of the slop "Oh...right waaah but I'll make the best of it!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:22 pm

The girl hugs Garf as a friend.
"Oh, poor fellow! I'll help you as much as I can!"

She is shocked that such a prize could be won at all.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:28 pm

He hugs her back "Aw you're just so sweet and thank you for wanting to help...I'll fight this slop." He poses a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Donovans mouth gapes open "OH god no,
That's gonna suck Gar, I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Mad House Auction   Week 3 - Mad House Auction - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Mad House Auction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2