The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

(PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Empty
PostSubject: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Peaches leaves the house to relax for a minute. She takes off her towel, revealing a ruffled off-shoulder salmon colored one piece swimsuit. She puts her hair into a messy bun and slowly gets inside the hot tub. She leaves her mug full of slop outside the pool.

She sighs before talking to the camera. ''So...'' She clears her throat. ''...I am on my third week of slop in a row, and i'm also nominated for possible eviction. Kaneisha, girl, if you're at home watching, please pray for me sister, it's tough in here.'' She takes a deep breath and exhales. ''I'm not the target this week, but as you all know, pawns do go home.'' She closes her eyes and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Garfield walks outside because he wanted to relax his muscles and just wanted to clear his mind. He has his towel thrown over his shoulder and a big bottle of tea with 4 muffins he made earlier. He was humming to a song and set the stuff down on a little table by the pool.

"Oh...?" He stops and see's Peaches in the hot tub. Oh lord why did I have to come across her now as I am half naked? He sighs but shakes his head.
[B]No! I have to talk to her and apologize for why he bail like that. Yet for some reason he just got shy.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 pm

She hears Garfield's footsteps and turns around. ''Hey... Garf?'' She pauses for a second. ''You can join me, it's fine.'' She tries to smile and moves over to give Garfield some space in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:30 pm

He smiles and slides into the water "oooh so warm ahh this feels good OUCH this is hot!" He laughs and puts his hair up then takes his glasses off."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Peaches sighs. ''Garf, about what happened in the sitting room...'' She shakes her head. ''It's nothng really, i'm sorry if I grossed you out. I'm sorry if I messed things up between you and Gobi.'' Her eyes get wet. ''Sorry, it's been hard for me, have not for three weeks, on the block and my feelings are all over the place.'' She wipes a tear from her cheek. ''I'm really sorry, I don't even know what's going on, I feel like this week i've lost my grip on the game.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:45 am

Wait what woah?!
"I-NO you don't need to apologize...it was rude of me for me leaving you like that in the middle of the uh kiss." He bites his bottom lip and scratches his head. He felt so bad and when people cry, it's one of his weakness.
"First you are not gross like at all and I think you're one of the prettiest girl in this house so there is nothing to be gross about." He half smiles but became concerned. Of course all this stuff was messing with her mentally and physically so he feels like an ass for doging her like that.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Peaches immediately feel relieved, she thought all this time Garfield was annoyed with her, but he was just nervous about it all. She genuinely smiles for the first time this week and hugs Garfield. ''Thanks.'' She laughs. ''I didn't know you wore glasses, you actually look like a hot business man.'' She laughs again and snorts.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:09 pm

He smiles and hugs her back tight "Don't stress out and focus on yourself okay...I want you to keep smiling and with your head held high lilw when you first came into this house." He smiles and blushes "Aw hey I'm not really a fan of these glasses but your guy's compliments make me smile." He stops and scratches his head "Uh..about Gobi I uh..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Peaches nods and raises her left eyebrow. ''About Gobi?'' Her heart beats fast.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:49 pm

He shakes his head. Why is it so hard for him to say something to her? He rubs the back of his neck "He's a really close friend and so are you to me...ahhh" he rubs his face and does puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Peaches holds Garfield's hand and looks at him in the eyes. ''What is going on Garf? I don't know how you feel, sometimes you flirt, sometimes you're shy. I don't know why you are getting so confused. You can tell me if something is wrong, you can trust me.'' She bites her lip nervously. ''You're just not being clear with what you want, and it's driving me insane.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:05 pm

"You know I was always bad at talking about stuff like this but I can't be a jerk either." He raises a eyebrow "Well uh okay Idon'twantyoutohatemeplease uh I mean I like you but I also might have a crush on someone as well. I was like confused on what I was feeling but then realized m feelings were leaning towards Gobi and now I feel like such a huge jerk!"

He started getting emotional but didn't want to so his voiced changed then he squeezed her hands gently "You're a strong person and I don't want to lead you on because you're special but now Gobi must think of me as a fool like you probably think I am...maybe I am a fool."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Peaches looks down for a second and then back at Garfield, making eye contact. She gets closer. ''Garfield, you're not a fool. You are handsome, smart, honest and kind.'' She smiles and blushes. ''I understand that you're confused, and you need your time.'' She mischievously giggles. ''But i'm still going to give you something to think about while you make your decision.'' She leans in and kisses him slowly for a moment before letting go. ''Good luck.'' She blows him a kiss and gets out of the pool. She covers herself with a towel and goes back inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:49 pm

I thought she was going to be mad WAIT what's happening???

"I hey thanks about the compli-" his words stops once she places her lips upon his. He freezes throughout the kiss and his eyes wide open. Once she stopped, waved goodbye and walked back inside the house he just let out a confused yell.
(PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5054714468595a496771734430773d3d2d3438323036363338302e313465643866653735316632623539393631363636373336333933322e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3   (PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

(PRIV RP Garfield & Peaches) Issues </3
Page 1 of 1