The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

[Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads   [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 pm

Sergio was on a mission to try and speak to Aurora as his first attempt to secure extra safety. Luckily it wasn't long before he found her in the pantry. Scoreee~~

"Hey there, Aurora! How's it going?" He asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads   [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:58 am

"Oh, hi," quietly answered the girl, throwing cereal sugar cereal without sugar in another box.

"This week is crazy. Four people in the nomination. I don't want any of you to leave the house. How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads   [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:27 pm

"Pretty nervous, to be honest. I didn't really expect to get nominated, so now I'm ready for anything to happen, haha." He crosses his arms.
"Do you think the odds will be in my favour? Based on your observations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads   [Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP with Aurora] Sleepyheads
Page 1 of 1