The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Gobi hasn't been feeling safe lately. He knows for sure that Peaches is out for Sam (and possibly him), his trust with Garf was disturbed somewhat last challenge, and he has no idea what's going on with his alliance with Garf, Don, and Sergio...

After giving it some thought, he decides to see if he can get someone new on his side. He flags down Aurora from the kitchen and walks to the pantry, hoping they'll be able to talk and help each other out. He leaves the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 1:09 pm

"Something happened?"

The girl comes into the pantry, wiping his hands on the water. She hasn't been very active in the house lately because she doesn't want to interfere with the war between the alliances she's been watching from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

"Uh- well, lot's of stuff's been happening," he says, sheepishly. "I don't know how much you know, but... yeah, long story short, I don't know who's trying to be on my side anymore."

Gobi crosses his arms. "Basically, uhh... Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but... like, if you're in the same position... I wouldn't mind helping you out. Like, an alliance." Clearly he's not good at asking for things, but he tries to come across as genuinely as he feels. "I don't know if you've already got ties with other people - and if you do, it's fine! I just figure people don't give you enough credit for how many times you've been up on the block." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm

"Oh, believe me, to be in the category as much as I have - it's awful. Every time I feel like I'm about to leave home. To be honest, I really want to stay here as long as possible. But I think people are aiming to kick me out as soon as possible. They think I'm a dark horse. I just don't want to be involved in intrigues, though."

The girl sits on a large box and opens a bottle of water.

"If I go home, my fiancé will start bothering me again. He wanted to get engaged to me because of my parents ' wishes. He's cute, but he's too pushy. And I don't love him, so I don't want to marry him. So as long as I'm here, I still have less problems. About the Alliance...I think Sam and Garfield are on your side?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Gobi nods along. "I getcha'," he says, not knowing if what he felt was sympathy or empathy.

His eyes widen at her story. "Oh, yikes," he says, not realizing she was dealing with problems like that and pitying her.

He sighs as she mentions Sam and Garfield. "See, I don't know. That's kind of why I'm here," he says, looking down. "Like, I'm just scared they're gonna end up turning against me. I don't really talk game with them, so, like... I don't know, I want to have more people I can trust just in case," he says, with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be anything complicated. Like, I just won't vote for you if you don't vote for me."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:38 pm

"I understand as you wish. I was a little afraid of you, though, when you tried to nominate me in an open vote. But I get that it was because we barely talked and you didn't have a lot of options."

Girl smiled.

"Well, I'm not going to vote against you or nominate you if I stay next week and win power at home. I was close again this week, but I got beat. Anyway, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:46 pm

In the moment, Gobi legitimately forgot that had happened - he was relieved to hear Aurora forgave him, though.

"Alright, then it's a deal!" He smiles back to her. "I'm here if there's anything else you need help with down the line, too. And hey, maybe next week you'll win HA?" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)   Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Desperate Times (Private RP, Gobi & Aurora)
Page 1 of 1