The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Empty
PostSubject: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:58 am

Donovan walks into the pantry to find some eclairs from the fridge, one of his favorite French desserts. He sees Aurora drinking her tea while looking at the war forlorn "Oh hey Aurora! How are You?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm

"After you tried to get me out of the house without any motive? To be honest, I'm a little shocked, surprised and upset because I thought we were playing for each other and not against each other. So I feel pretty weird considering that Aaliyah was my friend and she went home."

The girl blinks and smiles sweetly. After everything she said, it seems pretty sarcastic.

"How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 pm

"I Uh-" well crap he made another person mad after this week. Nah, don't let Carmen get in your head, that's what she wanted

"Listen, I know that you prob won't forgive me for that but I'm really sorry. It hurt to vote for you and I wish Sergio never switched me. You're a good friend, I just really don't know where your head is at gamewise. Aaliyah I knew for sure 100% had my back but I didn't think she would've been safe next to Ivy because of Sergio and I wasn't sure with you so I felt like I had to use the POP on Ivy. Now I know that I was wrong about my choices. It's just that I have no idea your loyalties or anything. I just know that you're a super nice person. I'm sorry that I just you."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:36 am

Aurora lowers her shoulders and sighs.

"I understand that this is all just a game. It's just, I've been really pissed off lately that the people who were ready to be with me are gone. I feel lonely after the Xavier and Aaliyah eviction. You could have just talked to me before. About the game or something. Literally everyone who left home was my friend. Except Carmen. I don't even know how anyone could trust her. Andre wanted to take me out. And to be in the nomination for two weeks in a row is very difficult"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:30 am

Donovan frowns while listening "I'm really sorry if I contributed to that. I feel like complete shit with Aaliyah being gone. If I had known that you two were really good friends, I would have for sure kept Ivy on the block. I just didn't have time between being switched teams and then having to make a quick decision for the POP. I guess that I should have been talking game to you before that."

he then smiles and laughs a little about the Carmen comment "No comment on Carmen, you know my opinion of her" he then puts his hand on her shoulder "I have no clue why Andre is targeting you so badly. That said, I'm sure you could get people to go against him. I mean he is a really strong competitor. Yeah a lot of your friends may have left, but honestly I think a lot of people like you. You couldn't harm a fly, I'm sure if you talked game, people would align with you and would help you get him out."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 pm

"I want to believe that Aaliyah did not go in vain, because now we need to really get involved in the game. The jury will decide the fate of each of us if we reach the final. So we can no longer leave those who can truly be on the same side with us. I'm sorry I was rude to you in the beginning. I was really angry about all this. I shouldn't have acted like this."

The girl hugs Donovan and takes a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Donovan hugs her back "It's Okay, I understand your frustration completely. You're right though, we, mostly me, need to think more about the jury and who are good allies to keep instead of sending them home by rash decisions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(   I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora( Clock10

Back to top Go down

I Done Messed Up Mad House Private RP (w/Aurora(
Page 1 of 1