The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Empty
PostSubject: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:49 am

Much like she had with Donovan, Wanda lay in wait for Andre. She assumed he'd be out to soak in the hot tub at some point, as she'd seen him lounging around out there to chill and let the bars FLOW. God he was such a visionary. She was truly blessed to work alongside him... Even though she was pretty sure he hated her. Didn't he hate everyone though? She had no idea.

Either way, Wanda waited for the MASTER to appear. She'd butter him up real quick and hopefully get what she wanted. It wasn't her style, but she'd seen enough bad teen dramas to know the drill.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:19 am

Andre went outside for his relaxing session at the hot tub. He had a VERY stressful day with a homocidal princess. He began whistling one of his songs when he noticed that Wanda was lurking in the area. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:22 am

She had to play it cool. Andre was a cool dude... But then she got a good look at him. "You look uh... Rough. Is that Bavarian Cream in your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:27 am

Andre touches his hair and a small remainder of pudding comes off. "Damn, I thought I got it all... but no. It was pudding. Raspberry pudding that Aurora, the walking Tumblr blog, poured on my head. Over. A. Cup. MY CUP!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 am

"AURORA?!?" She seemed like such a smoll wilting flower. Wanda did NOT see that coming, but in a small way she admired the other girl for it. Such strength AND beauty. Bless. "Is EVERYONE going crazy today? IS JUPITER IN THE SEVENTH HOUSE OR SOMETHING??"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:54 am

Andre knew Wanda was a lil crazy... but he had no idea what she just said. “Wanda this is the MAD House. And it’s season 6, not seven. Whatchu talking about seventh house for?” He shakes his head. “Anyways, is there a reason you’re out here? Or is it just to bask in all my glory?” He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:17 am

“The basking is appreciated… Though I fear it might be short-lived.” She sighed, letting herself slip further into the bubbles. “I’m going to keep it real with you, chief, if the wrong person wins the POP then you are going home.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)   I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I think Moto-Moto likes you (Private RP - Wanda and Andre)
Page 1 of 1