The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??! Empty
PostSubject: Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??!   Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??! Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Garfield sits down in the tutu from the pop competition then he fluffs it out "Soo uh during the comp things went down pretty hard between the nominees except Ivy...it was a disaster." He adjusts his headband "Carmen blew up after a joke Sergio made and Peaches towards Paula...man remind me not to get Peaches angry." He tugs at his collar.

"I have been doing pretty decent recently and I like it but I need to step it up!" He throws his arms up "Oh and SAM CAME BACK!!!! SO I AM FEELING IN ON WHAT SHE MISSED...but she asked me about Peaches er uhh she's gonna hear a lot what I have to tell." He gulps and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??!   Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??! Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:51 am

It shows him doing some stretches before sitting down "So Val is throwing so many twists out there and this one is a yikes!" He shifts his glasses "Sergio and Don won POP so yay to my Goober buds but Serg switched me and Van after winning that prize at tgeSerg saved himself and Van saved Ivy so now it's Peaches vs Carmen & Aaliyah vs Aurora...wow."

"I made food for Sam yes finally and we both helped Peaches bake a cake for Sergio's bday! Can't wait to see his reaction when he see's it" he smiles real big but it slowly fades away "I still owe Gobi a meal but I don't think he wants to talk to me or something..." he rubs the back of his head "I miss him wait..."he turns red and curses in Gaelic.
Back to top Go down

Week 6: Mother of Thor what is going on??!
Page 1 of 1