The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing the Look (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Changing the Look (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Carmen walks into the bathroom with her hairbrush. She was wearing an oversized navy Stanford hoodie and her gray athletic shorts. She wasn't super stressed about this week and it's events, and figured that because of her misdeeds she was most likely to go home. So Carmen decided that she wanted to leave the house looking like a QUEEN. It was time to undo the hair.

Carmen had her braids in for a few months now, but was thinking about taking them out before she entered the Mad House. But for some reason, she decided against it. But now was the time to serve THE BEST LOOK that anyone in the house had ever served. Girl was ready to be poppin'. More poppin' than usual, that is.

She began cutting off the ends of her braids with scissors. It was a lot to do, but she was playing some music in her mind to help her relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Garfield walks into the bathroom to fix his hair. He see's Carmen doing something to her hair...CUTTING IT??!
"W-woah Carmen what are you doing?!" He nervoulsy takes his headband off.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:07 pm

She spun around to see Garfield, with his eyes widened. He looked weirded out. "Oh yeah I'm just undoing my braids, so this is normal." She chuckled as she cut off another piece of hair, and she threw it away.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Clayton went into the bathroom to start trimming his mustache. "Howdy there little lady and not so little lady." He chuckled to myself, then he noticed the scissors in Carmen's hand. "Woah woah whatcha doin' there?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 pm

"Oooh ahah I thought you were like aggressively destroying your hair." He starts brushing his hair and looks at it "You know I always said a change is good for yourself and others...it might takw a while to be accepted but it'll come around." He takes a pair of his scissors and looks at his head.
"Oh hi Clay."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Clayton pulled out his precision mustache scissors and began snipping the hairs that were out of line. He smiled at Garfield "How are you doin' partner?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Carmen was about to say something to him about his cutting of his hair, but then she decided to let him do him. She just finished her last braid when Clayton walked in, looking mortified. She smiled at him. "Hey CowBoy! I'm just de-braiding my hair!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:53 pm

He shakes his head. No I would never cut my glorious locks...would I? He thinks about it before answering to Clayton "I am doing good." He poses in front of the mirror "Just trimming the dead hairs, you?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Aaliyah walks in after hearing snipping. She sees Garfield and Carmen and says, "Hey guys, what's going on." She cocked her eyebrow and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm

He waves at Aaliyah "I am just trimming away the bad hair but I have to be very careful I cherish this hair.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 pm

"Just hair tingz." She said to Aaliyah. She got out her rat tail comb and began stabbing the heart of her braids and let her hair unbraid itself. She had a lot of work to do with all her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:37 pm

Aaliyah giggled, "as long as y'all aren't having a Britney moment, it will turn out good."

Changing the Look (Open RP) Britne10
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:43 pm

"Garfield might be..." She looked over at him. "But I don't know." She continued picking at her hair. She had about 4 braids done... and like... so much more to go.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Aaliyah laughed, "No way. Garfield's mane of hair is too luxuriant to do that." She'd turn to Garfield and smile.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:08 pm

He smiles at Aaliyah then fluffs his hair "Why thank you Lia."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Carmen has made quick work with her rat tail comb, and her hair is now completely out of braids. She starts brushing it to get out all of the gross build-up on her scalp and in her hair. Her head felt completely lighter. After she finished her brushing, her hair had morphed into a fluffy afro.

"Oooooh! Poppin!!" She squealed. She she had to take a shower soon to moisturize, shampoo, and condition it, but she wanted to enjoy the new look for a small while.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Aaliyah looked at Carmen and clapped her hands together. "Oooooh Yass girl, work it."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:57 pm

"Thank youuuuu!" she says, dancing while her hair bounces. Ok I gotta shower now." She goes into the toilet area to change out of her clothes and wraps herself into a towel. She exits the toilet and goes into the shower. She hangs the towel on the door and turns on the water. After getting her hair and roots wet she begins to apply all her hair shiz. Her hair begins to decrease in volume.

"So how's your side going? What do you think Paula's gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Aaliyah sighs, "It's unfortunate that me, Aurora or Garfield has to go up but I think we'll be alright if we evict Ivy."

She looks at Carmen and says, "nothing much has happened really though." Aaliyah then asked, "so how did you decide to cut the braids out girl?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pm

"Well seeing as this is going to be my final week here," she says obviously over dramatically and pretending to cry. "I decided that I can at least look hot when I leave."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Aaliyah sighs, "don't say that C, there is still plenty of game to be played. You shouldn't roll over and die, think of all the people who would kill to be in the house you're in right now."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:56 pm

Aaliyah was totally right. The game is not over yet. She has been privileged to be here. "Girl, you're right. I know it's a long shot but after I get my hair situated, I'm gonna campaign." She smiled. She was lucky to have Aaliyah in this house with her, because she could be positive and encouraging and honest with her. "I love you, girl."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:57 pm

She kissed Carmen on the cheek and said, "love you too babes." Aaliyah then started brushing her hair next to Garfield.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:18 am

He smiles at Aaliyah and nudges her "nice encouragement Lia."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:24 am

Aaliyah smiles and then looks at Carmen and then back at Garfield, "Thanks, I try." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing the Look (Open RP)   Changing the Look (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Changing the Look (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1