The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6- Feelings and Junk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 6- Feelings and Junk Empty
PostSubject: Week 6- Feelings and Junk   Week 6- Feelings and Junk Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 am

Week 6- Feelings and Junk Giphy
Sam sat down and sighed. She stayed silent for a moment before finally speaking. "Uhhhh... I'm so stupid!" She hit her palm against her forehead. "STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!" She slumped in her seat. "I had feeling for Gobi this whole time and didn't stop to think that he might be into guys! I'm bi, so I'm just so used to being attracted to both genders that I sometimes forget that others only go one way..." Sam slumped even further in her seat. "I should have asked or brought it up or something! Now I'm stuck with these feelings."

Sam sat right back up with a determined look on her face. "But I'm not a monster! If Gobi and Garfield have chemistry between each other, I won't be a wrench in their relationship! If anything, I want to focus all this energy towards helping them out! I want to see him happy... both of them! And if seeing them happy means putting aside my own feelings, then so be it..."
Back to top Go down

Week 6- Feelings and Junk
Page 1 of 1