The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8- More Feelings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 8- More Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Week 8- More Feelings   Week 8- More Feelings Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:00 pm

Sam slumped into the diary room. She had just gotten back from her talk with Peaches. The second she closed the door, the tears finally fell. "I- I think I messed up." She tried to choke back the sobs. "Peaches really trusted me. She shared a lot of personal feelings with me and I betrayed her trust." She tried to wipe away the tears, but they wouldn't stop coming down. "I was so focused on making sure Gobi and Garfield got together that I unintentionally pushed Peaches feelings for Garfield to the sidelines. I should have just kept my nose out of things! Why am I so stupid?" She thought she was fine and that she had things under control... All of the feelings she had kept bottled inside her were finally released all at once. The betrayal from being eliminated by her friends. The hurt from knowing she had 0 chance with Gobi. The guilt of playing with Peaches trust. It was all too much. She sat in the diary room and cried until she couldn't cry anymore. After she was done, she stayed in the room a while longer, not wanting anyone to see her in this state.
Back to top Go down

Week 8- More Feelings
Page 1 of 1