The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - HA Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:56 am

"Ok, the purpose of this HA to me is to create better bonds, so I could be able to stay longer. However, nobody's really tried to come to me other than one of my teammates and someone from the outcasts team. Honestly I'm going to end up basing my nominations on the fact the noms did not talk to me. there's three options, and I need to see which two I'm going to put up, as everyone else has talked to me. Rae hasn't herself either, but she's my teammate so I can't do that. Hopefully my mind will be made up soon."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:50 am

"I had to think about the nominations in the most logical way possible relationship wise. I didn't want to jeopardize possible and growing relationships with people in the house, so my options were Quintin, C.C., and Ryan. C.C. has literally not said a word to me since we've been here, and I've seen him around here and been in the same room atleast more than once, so he shouldn't be surprised he's up. Ryan only didn't go up because he's a bulky dude and I felt he could've won PoP. I also didn't want to put up Quintin because he didn't put me up but it's the game, I got make the most careful move I can at this moment. And even if one of them is saved I can just put Ryan. But if he gets it and saves someone..I got some more thinking to do.."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:25 pm

”If I had to choose between the two nominated to go home, id choose C.C. Reason being is because he hasn’t said anything to me. Hated to do that to Quintin, but he was moreso a pawn when I thought about it. But now I kinda feel bad that I nominated him. Maybe it’ll work itself out.”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Bryan, showing slight frustration but trying to hold some of it in.
"Of course the one person I didn't want to win POP WON POP..this is a mess. I just hope Ryan does NOT use it or I'll probably have to fuck up a bond..well if he uses it on Quintin that's not bad -laughs- but FREEEAKING god. My HA might go bad this week."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:55 am

"I kinda hope this works the way I want it to. If this goes right, I have a better chance of surviving later down the road. Jammin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 2 - HA Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - HA Week   Week 2 - HA Week Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - HA Week
Page 1 of 1