The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Raldo knocks on the door from the other side of the HA room, awaiting Nisha to let him inside.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Nisha opens up the door, smiling up at Je as usual. "Hey!" She invites him in to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Raldo greets her and sits down on the chair closest to the bed.

"So, What did you think about the POP competition, I thought it was crazy. Another tie!" He laughs.

Last edited by JeRaldo on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:44 pm

As soon as the door closes, Nisha runs up to Je, giving him a tight squeeze. "Yay, you won the POP competition! I'm! so ! glad," she said, bouncing up and down as she held both his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Raldo is taken by surprise, He felt her squeezing getting tighter from his hands! He couldn't help but jump with her.

He gives her a giant smile and twirls her around "Me too! You and I were so close to that number! But I finally was able to beat you in this tie breaker!" he teases her
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 am

Nisha giggles as she's twirled around. "I know right? I can't believe I was off by such a small percent!" She puts her hands on her hips, pouting at his remark, but just ends up giggling again. "Well help yourself to your reward, tough guy," she teases back, gesturing towards the snack table. As she sits down, she rests her chin in between both hands. "So, are you planning to pull either of my nominations off of the block?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 am

Raldo laughs and then gets serious "well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about"
He looks at nisha "since this is your HA I want you to tell me what to do because I don't want you to get any more blood on your hands. Although, I can guess you don't want me to use it correct?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 am

"Well that's very kind of you Je." She was happy to know that he was considering her gameplay and how it could be affected. It was then that she'd remembered his words from before.

JeRaldo wrote:
"I'm pretty sure sides have been split but I'm not sure who's on who's side completely. I'm pretty much trying to stay away from Negative alterations that are happening around the house. I don't want to look as if I'm picking a side"

"I honestly feel like you not using it would work in both of our favors. Yes, I would get less blood on my hands and you wouldn't have to look as if you're choosing your alignment in front of everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:33 am

Raldo smiles "I'm so happy you said that, I really was planning not to use it but Was always open to hear what you think/thought. This is the best potition you could be in rn. No one seems to think of you as a target still. And with the POP not being used this makes it a lot more safer for you"

He raises his hands about to ask another important question "so... do you have a specific target?" He questions
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Nisha nods, agreeing with everything Je has to say. "Everything seems to be going well so far. And as for a target...I don’t have a specific one yet. I personally don't have any bad blood with Manda or Isaiah. I'm sure they understood why I put them up so I'm honestly just going to sit back and see what the house decides to do. Whatever the outcome is, I'll be able to formulate a better idea of who’s in the majority of the house. That’s something I’ll be able to find out by observing, not just telling everyone who they should vote for.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Raldo smiles and pats Nisha's knee's "Well, I'm happy that everything is going well for you."
He looks at Nisha impressed "I love how your mind works" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)   After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

After the POP Competition (Private Chat w/ Nisha and Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1