The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 pm

"So do I. Even if people may sound like they like me, I am never sure... unless I read their aura, which I won't without permission." He isn't really sure he can keep this promise.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Mark nodded. "We'll both step up our game!" He smiled. "What does my aura say right now?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 pm

"That you really, really, wanted to eat that sandwich." He giggles. "Please, do eat something, just not the virus."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Mark looked to the sandwich that was still stuck on the wall and then back at Nigel. "Man you're good... Here! I want to try that future hand thing you did!" He grabbed Nigel's hands and flipped them so his palms were up. He stared daggers into them waiting for something to appear.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:16 pm

"It's not going to happen, Mark. Don't." He feels pity for the rocker.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20 pm

Mark gripped his hands harder. "No no! I think I almost got it!" Ha stared intensely at his hands for a few more seconds, a bead of sweat dripping off his brow. "U-UM.... I see... uh... a hand..... GUH! I give up!" He released Nigel's hands in defeat. "You got a real talent there man. Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:51 pm

"And I'm jealous of your drumming skills. We all got something, you just need to embrace what's yours." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Mark smiled back. "Wise words my dude! It was nice meeting ya purple guy! I'll see ya around yeah?" He shot him a couple finger guns and left the pantry to go make himself a new sandwich that wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2