The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Empty
PostSubject: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Despite having to take cold showers, Fifi took it upon herself to use the HA shower every chance she got this week. For one, Devika was a nice person, everyone in the house knew that. Plus, it would give her the perfect chance to talk strategy with her alliance member if she ever needed to. Fifi woke up early as usual, and made her way upstairs to the HA door. She had some stuff on her mind and needed to vent to someone she trusted dearly.
Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Devika was a bit groggy in getting up to open the door. By this point, she had gotten used to Fifi knocking on the door to keep using the shower. That said, she never minded helping out Fifi. She had been there for her so far in this game, and wanted to keep that favor in return. Opening the door to let her in, Devika smiled,

”H-Hi, Fifi... I turned on the water for you already, so it’s warm.”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:54 pm

"Good mornin' sugah! And I appreciate it, but I gots to get used to these cold showers. I gotta stay on my A game!" She shuffled into the bathroom, and placed her shower products onto the counter. "So, you enjoyin' it up here or what? This room is MAD fancy. I'm sure your folks are super proud," Fifi says as she switches the water temperature to cool. She winces a bit as she gets in. It wasn't long until she she started crying though.
Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Tenor
Fifi couldn't STAND having to take cold showers every day. It took her all the way back to the beginning of week one, where she was a total mess. She hurries up and finishes in the shower, before getting out and wrapping herself in a towel. "I'm sorry you had to hear that..this whole have-not nonsense is gettin' to my head. I also feel EXTREMELY hurt by the events that happened yesterday in the garden. I LOVED Chen, but girl....what the hell do I do!? I don't know if I can bring myself to vote him out, but a part of me WANTS to. I can't...I JUST CAN'T...yesterday was TOO MUCH." Fifi shakes her head as she starts fiddling with her braid in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Devika hesitated, if even for a long time, but she eventually spoke.

”Ah, Fifi, I know this is hard but...” Devika sighed, sitting next to Fifi, “Chen... said a lot of hurtful things. He threatened people with violence and in the game, and then called Rita a terrible mother. I—... I just... some parents are terrible, but I understand that Rita is trying to provide for her kids... even if she can be a bit cold at times. It’s really hard to be in this position and have to make nominations, but... I think Chen is going to continue making the house an uncomfortable environment if he is still in the game. It’s scary to keep someone in the game who has played cutthroat for week two... I know this sounds cold of me. I just don’t think we can stick with people who play so aggressively.”

Devika held back tears, putting her hands on her head. This was rough.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Fifi takes her eyes off the mirror and looks at Devika for a moment. She was frowning and eventually let out a sigh. "You know what, fine. I trust your judgement anyway. I just THOUGHT he was this amazin' father figure! I guess I was seein' him as Mr. Wang the dad and resturant owner, rather than Chen the playah!!" Fifi sighed and changed into an over-sized shirt she'd 'borrowed' from one of her brothers back home. She walked over and sits on the bed before dropping onto her back. "This is going to be HARD. I don't even KNOW Rico, so how can I know that he'll have our back in this game? Unless you know anything about him??" Fifi sucks in her teeth at the possibility of this being a mistake.

"I'll do whatever you want cause I kinda agree with everythin' you said. Mr. Wan- I mean Chen DID say some horrible things to Mama Rita as well." Fifi ponders for a while. "-But if him or Rico win and take themselves off the block, who would we go for?? I know who I would if I were in your position. 'Cause one thing I wanna let you know is that that Nigel showed his true colors as well! The moment you and Nate left, he started goin' OFF on Mama Rita, callin' her out her name!! He said her soul was pitch black or some junk like that and just BERADED the poor woman! So I went off on him as well, 'cause the lil boy needed to be CHECKEDT. Mhhmm!! He's nothin' but a know-it-all and I can't STAND those kind of people!"

Fifi sat up and looked at Devika who was clearly stressed out. "Listen...I don't want you to have to make anymore hard decisions, so hopefully your nominations stay the same." Devika looked like she needed a hug. Hugging was natural for Fifi, so without even hesitating she got up and squeezed her friend. "Whatever happens, I'll be with you every step of the way."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:58 pm

”... Truth to be told, I don’t think our concern is if Rico wins the veto. I knew people had issues with Chen for a while, but my tipping point was Rico realizing he didn’t want to be paired with Chen anymore if they’ll be on the block constantly. I think he might throw it, or if he wins, not even use it. I think he’s scared of Chen. So am I.”

Devika had already prepared what would happen if any single person in the veto won and chose whether or not to use it, and she would rather not have to have a public meltdown over making a difficult choice she knew would be best.

”... Thanks, Fifi.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)   Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Good Mornin' Is Anyone 'HOME'? (RP w/ Devika)
Page 1 of 1