The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Home...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Jay made his way down the hall on the first floor and walked towards the assigned Have-Not room. He talked to C.C. before and they decided to check out the room asap. He opens a squeaky door and gets greeted by his worst nightmare.

A DETENTION CLASS.

Jay drops his bag and grabs his chest as if in pain. 'Are they serious?!?!?' He shuffles in and puts his guitar case and bag in the far corner of the room. Then he walks up to one of the schoolbenches in the middle of the room and sits down.

New Home... Giphy

He rests his head on one of the desks, with an expression that says 'fml'.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:37 pm

C.C. squints into the poorly lit room, trying to parse his surroundings. Well, this was just peachy. At the very least it wasn't dirty, but it certainly didn't look comfortable compared to the room he'd initially staked out. After a brief instant, he shakes his head and starts going about setting up his belongings, taking another camera (not a video camera, this time) and starting to take some pictures with it.

"Oh, so they're making us live in the room for the rejected 'flunkies' team. Great," he quips, snapping a couple of pictures for later. Once he's done, though, he takes notice of Jay's... sunken state, and turns an eye towards him.

"You good?" C.C. asks, though he isn't too bothered. "You don't need, like... medical attention or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Jay moans something that resembles a greeting when C.C. takes notice of him. He keeps his head on the desk.

'Just enjoying my new...' he breathes out. 'bed....'

He lifts his head and slumps in his oh so uncomfortable little chair.
'This is so unfaaaaaaaaair. We had a bed! And now we have.... THIS' he points to the little desk with frustration. 'Then don't let us settle at all and just give this prison from the start!'

Jay leaves his chair and stands beside C.C. He points to his camera. 'If you sue the producers with those pic what can I do to join in?'
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 pm

He blows a raspberry. "I'm not suing anyone, dingus. I don't got the money to do that, unless you want to give it to me," C.C. pauses to think for a moment before continuing. "We could probably just push the desks to the side and sleep on the floor or whatever."

He turns off his camera and shoves it into his bag. "I'm more concerned about the food - like, what is the definition of slop? Is it just shitty meat or is it actual garbage? If someone gets food poisoning, I hope that gets on camera so I can sample it," he coughs. "Or I hope that it's me, so I can just leave. I'd say that we should just eat from the stuff in the storage room, but that's probably not a possibility." C.C. sighs. "Someone's gonna die on one of these shows and their eulogy's gonna be in the tabloids before it even reaches the newspaper. Maybe Banksy had a point."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 pm

'Well we're both here so I assume you do know I don't.' Slightly offended by his teammate he 'hmpf's at him. C.C. did make a point about the organization of the room's 'furniture'.
'Yeah... I guess it doesn't really matter if we sleep on desks or on a floor. Sitting in those benches is no option.' he pouts.

'And from what I've heard it's best that we don't know.' he shivers. 'I'm probably just gonna starve instead. Who needs those carbs? It'll be good for maintaining my figure!' he jokes as he jestingly poses, swinging his hips.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm

C.C. stares blankly. "You can't last that long without food, you know... there are people dying," he shrugs. "I'm probably going to see if I can make it edible, wasting stuff like that isn't an option." As usual, in his attempt to be blunt and hard-hitting, he completely misses the joke. "Something tells me that we can't get other teams to give us food, either - producers are probably super anal about that,"

He grumbles malcontentedly "I'm going to be at friggin' Tribeca, and they think they can give me garbage? This is humiliating. I can't believe I'm actually going to have to pull some weight at the next challenge, given the amount of... motivation the other two have been showing so far." He tugs on his shark-tooth necklace absentmindedly, rolling his eyes. "This is a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:43 am

What a buzzkill. Jay didn't really know how to handle this guy. Would he ever smile? He would swear to be the one to make C.C. smile, but he felt like it would be a pointless vow.

Tribeca? 'What's Tribeca?' He tilts his head in confusion.

C.C. mentions their other teammates and Jay had to agree with him. He had his doubts too but apparently he wasn't the only one to have them.

'I don't mind being an outsider at all, heck if we're gonna be labeling people at all it might as well be accurate. But having a group of outsiders' he brings his hands closer 'putting them together in a team, boy we have a challenge to complete ourselves.' he moves his hands away from each other, indicating how far apart everyone is. He walks up to one of the desks and uses his elbows to lean on it.

'Any ideas on how to counter that disadvantage, Teammie?'
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 pm

"Well, for one, you can just. Not call me that, because I'm not going to respond to it," C.C. rolls his eyes. "You're asking the wrong person about that, bucko. I don't like having to yell at people, and if the others are the result of us losing the next challenge, that's on them." This is beginning to get irritating, and even moreso since none of their team members have even shown up to the room. The entire situation is like a comedy that writes itself, and C.C. isn't laughing.

He's not surprised at Jay's other question - a little disappointed, but not surprised. "Tribeca Film Festival? You don't know it? I'm in talks to have one of my films shown there next year. Unlike this trash fire of a show, it's actually culturally relevant." He tosses his hair, almost arrogantly. "I don't suppose any of our teammates would answer to that, though. Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 am

Obviously even nicknames do not work for C.C.. Jay sighs under his breath because of the humorless guy in front of him. He was tired of this guy, screw him.

'I was just trying to strategize and be nice. Jeez NEVERMIND THEN!!!' he raises his voice, frustration getting the better of him. He stomps towards the door, not feeling like continuing this conversation.

'And if you just told me about Tribeca without being so sour towards me I would have continued this conversation. I'm a huge culture fanatic and love film festivals but as a foreigner I don't know everything about America. So OOPS, bad choice BUCKO' he mocks C.C., flips his hair and leaves the edgy einzelgänger behind in their cozy school prison facility.

New Home... 6ede52bb446e6f368742a9958e0c7e7f
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Okay, what just happened?

New Home... 084

It completely took C.C. aback for Jay to just storm out like that. He didn't even think he had said anything wrong - all he did was explain what the Tribeca Film Festival was. Was it the fact that he had insulted Mad House? After mulling it over, he decides that Jay probably doesn't care about that, and that he had likely just taken him way too personally.

Oh, joy. Now the only member of his team who he could imagine competently working with is gone. Just great.

C.C. just stands awkwardly where he was when Jay walked out, questioning what the hell he's even supposed to do at this point. No one else has even shown up, and the dude's left... actually, he's left all of his luggage here. He has no interest in whatever Jay's packed, but he figures that he doesn't need to be some kind of clairvoyant to figure out what he's going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:10 am

About a minute after his departure, Jay slowly opens the door back to the room. C.C. eyes him but Jay just raises his head and speaks up.

'I forgot my guitar.'

His dramatic exit was ruined by this, godverdomme... But he needed his trusty friend even if it meant looking forgetful as ever. He takes a few confident, big steps towards the corner where his guitar was stashed. He grabs it and makes the same movement while leaving the room again. He looks at C.C. once more, who was still staring at him.

'I bid you adjeu.'

And he does a second attempt to make a dramatic exit - now WITH guitar.

#2nd attempt

New Home... 6ede52bb446e6f368742a9958e0c7e7f
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:05 pm

A door slams and Monica wakes up from her bench.

New Home... Giphy

"Huh? WhadI miss?" Monica just slept through a whole elimination. She must've felt so cozy in a dark terrifying place she just drifted away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home...   New Home... Clock10

Back to top Go down

New Home...
Page 1 of 1