The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Video Messages From Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Video Messages From Home   Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Before any of the competitions for the week begin, the contestants are called to the living room. "HouseGuests, please gather in the Living Room!" Val calls. She waits impatiently for each of them to arrive and take a spot.

When they each arrive, Val continues. "Hello HouseGuests. I hope you're all doing okay. Congrats on making it to the FINAL FIVE! It's Week 10 and I'm sure you're all missing your family very much. So, the production reached out to some of your loved ones and we have a very special something to show each of you! They're nice like that. ROLL THE TAPE!"

Val suddenly disappears from the screen and the videos from home start playing.

~~~~ Bertrand's Tape ~~~~
A video game with 4 people all with glasses are sitting on the same coach, staring at the camera. They eerily look like Bertrand, a contestant in the Final Five of MH8. They begin to speak.

“Bertrand, when you revealed you were to be a contestant on this show, we thought you were out of your mind for signing up for a show that exudes negative energy and bad behavior”, said the father.

“However, being logical people, we decided to look into the show you signed up for. And while there have been people we find the cause to be wrong with today’s society, we appreciated for what the show gave in terms of strategy”, stated the mother.

“I am not surprised to see you are doing well on this season, brother. Of course, you ran into a bit of trouble early on the season, but you’ve managed to slide on by, being social with others, even if you have not formed any strong bonds”, said the sister.

“I believe you would make... a good therapist, bro. I normally don’t say positive things, but I believed you’ve earned it. You’re this close to pulling a victory as the show’s next season. Do it, bud”, said the brother.

And for once, they all smiled collectively as the video ended.

~~~~ J.C.'s Tape ~~~~
Darnell, JC’s Dad, sits in front of the camera on his couch. "Hey sport! It’s just your old man here to tell you how proud I am you’re in the final five. You’ve kept to your good morals and played a great game. I couldn’t be prouder. I’m so proud to call you my son and I know you can make it to the finale and win this. Keep up your game and you mother and I will cheer you on from the sideline." He cheers and the video ends.

~~~~ Birdy's Tape ~~~~
Alfred adjusts the camera to make sure that it’s steady. As it comes into focus, both Alfred and Janie are seen. “Oh there we go, eh.” He looks into the camera. “Hello honey! We’re both so proud of you for making it so far in the Mad House!”

Janie waves to the camera, “Hi mom! I’m so proud of you! You’re literally so cool.” Janie smiles sweetly. Alfred puts his hand on his daughter’s shoulder. “The whole town has been watching you on TV and they’re all cheering for you!” Janie speaks again, “We love you mom! We know you can win this! But even if you don’t, we’re all excited to see you when you get back! And don’t worry about the town, we’re doing just fine right now! Old Norma has been water the gardens, Freddy Wilbur has been handling all the maintenance and construction issues, and I have been handling all your phone calls. So don’t worry about the town, focus on winning! You got this mom!”

Both Janie an Alfred speak in unison and say, “We love you!”

~~~~ Lacey's Tape ~~~~
A young woman with long pink hair and a kitten in her lap appear on screen. It's Lacey's girlfriend, Virginia & one can tell by her body language that she's not too comfortable being on camera. "Hey, Lacey! I've missed so much! And Casper has been l-longing for play time with you, isn't that right?" She gently pets the kitten & it starts purring. "I'm so proud of you f-for making it this far! I hope you're able to take pride in yourself too. I know that self-doubt is always lurking in the back of your head, but um, I know you can win this! You've fought hard to get where you're at & will continue to do so. You're the strongest person I know & I love you to the moon and back. I can't w-wait to show you all the cute pictures I took of Casper! He's growing up so fast! Bye for now, my little birb!" She blows a light kiss and the video ends.

~~~~ Nigel's Tape ~~~~
TNigel video is just his pet cat hissing at the camera and a girl voice in the back saying "Good luck, Nigel!"

Val appears back on the screen and let's the others process all of the videos. "How is everyone feeling after watching all those videos?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Video Messages From Home   Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:13 am

"Oh, my so sweet cat, Mrs. Lulu Minatti! I miss her so much!" He can't hide his awe, his pet cat was the closest thing he has for family back in the Czech Republic, so he loves her more than anything. "And who recorded it? I bet it's my coworker, she is so nice!"

"How loveable of you, Val!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Video Messages From Home   Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Lacey squealed when she saw Virginia. She knew the video would be from her, but the joy of seeing her soulmate after so long was too much. She had a shit-eating grin on her face the whole time she was eyeing the screen.
Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Tenor
"Oh, this was exactly what I needed. God, I didn't know it was possible to miss her so fucking much...Thank you for this, Val & production dudes."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Video Messages From Home   Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:47 am

Bertrand didn't exactly know how to react when his family came on the screen to wish him luck with the rest of the game. He noddingly smiled as each of them encouraged him... and then could be seen wiping a tear from his right eye when he saw them all small together.

"I... I don't think they ever did that... until now." He refreshingly said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Video Messages From Home   Week 10 - Video Messages From Home Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Video Messages From Home
Page 1 of 1