The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Empty
PostSubject: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:14 pm

After all of the recent drama, Lacey needed to stray away from it all and distract herself the best way she knew how: with ART.
But since she wasn't allowed to bring her art supplies to the house, she had to get more creative. She gathered up samples of all the condiments lying around and adjusted herself on the kitchen floor.
It started out abstract, but eventually it began to take form starting with a small bespectacled figure surrounded by several, more comforting ones.
The more recognized among them resembled a certain politician. The colors and general vibe of this figure would suggest they are maternal in nature & a happy-go-lucky type.
Another standout was way too obviously Fifi - a ball of energy, painted in similarly comforting colors, with majestic hair made out of curly pasta.
Standing apart, but in close enough proximity, was a yellow-ish blob with a self-satisfying smirk and two black olive slices for a sinister moustache.
So far so good! Her mural (I guess?) was starting to come alive.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Kaden walks up after that ceremony thinking that everyone is dumb. They paint him out to be this diabolical villain out of nowhere. They were so quick to hating him cause they're jelly. He sighs as he sits down "Whatcha got there Leather and Lace"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:25 am

Lacey wasn't expecting anybody to come in the kitchen at this hour & was mostly disappointed upon seeing Kaden. She didn't wanna interact with him, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
"Just painting a mural of sorts....got bored and wanted to have some fun." She says while adding eyes to a new figure.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:57 am

J.C. walked into the kitchen to grab a protein shake. While at the fridge, he noticed Lacey with his art and Kaden there. With everything that’s been going on in the house lately, the last time thing he wanted to talk about was the rumor or anything like that.

“Hey Lacey. Hey Kaden. How’s it going?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:42 pm

Lacey dipped her brush in some ketchup and looked up. "Oh hey, JC! Doing gooood, getting my creative juices flowin'. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:14 pm

“Nothing much. Just getting a good protein shake in before hitting the gym today. Nice to hear you’re getting to work on some of your art.” He opened his shake and took a sip. He’d never been the most artistic guy around but he thought art was pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:33 pm

"Yeah, I'd normally join you at the gym, but I guess after all the recent..." She tries not to glance over at Kaden. "...misunderstandings...I wanted to do something fun! Hope the others don't think it's too dorky or gross, though. I had to majorly improvise since all my art supplies are back home."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:57 pm

J.C. tried his hardest not to frown but Lacey didn’t even have to say it. This rumor has been really messing up the house lately. He’s trying not to get involved but it’s everywhere. He doesn’t know who to trust. Still, he missed working out with Lacey. She’s a great workout partner and fun to talk with. He’s not going to let this rumor get the best of him and his time here.

“Nah, it’s not dorky. I’ve never really been much of an art guy but I will say this does look impressive. Especially having to improvise with what you got here.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:22 pm

"Aww, thanks dude! I will trust your judgement & keep at it." She got up from the floor while saying that and carefully, trying not to step over the ART, checked the fridge for more supplies.
"Who the hell ate all the mayo???" She holds up an empty jar. "Someone actually decided to leave this thing empty in the fridge? What a jerkwad!" She sighs. "Can you guys look after the mural while I run to the pantry for some more mayonnaise? I'll need it to accurately paint JC's jersey after all." She chuckles and before they could answer she storms off. "DON'T LET ANYONE NEAR IT!" She yells from the hallway.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 pm

“Wait! Lacey! Hold up! I needed to talk to you about something!” He runs after her in order to go talk to her. “Make sure to keep an eye on the painting Kaden!” He says this quickly before leaving the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Fifi walked into the kitchen and her mouth immediately dropped open from the mess on the floor. It looked like someone had decided to waste some of their condiments. And for WHAT??? It took Fifi by such a surprise that she couldn't seem to make out the faces that were crafted together so beautifully.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS!?" She stares daggers at Kaden who was sitting down nonchalantly. "NOPE. Nuh-uh, I'm not gettin' into it with you." She immediately turns around and walks out of the kitchen into the backyard. She'd expect something like this from Mark, but she wasn't about to deal with what seemed like another troublemaker. Devika had just warned her not to speak with Kaden, so she wanted to keep her distance on her friend's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Kaden looks up and puts his arms out "OH yeah, blame the foreigner for everything!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]   My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

My Latest Masterpiece [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 1